07-16-2020

IN

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 54

Motorola One fusion plus Cellular Signal Strength Issues

2020-07-16, 11:25 AM

Compared to Any Other handset, In same Location, (Inch by Inch close), in Same Real time, in the Same Network Sim. The Signal Losses are coming out a Bit High.  

Is any one facing same issue?

Options

2678 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24810 Page Views

• Views: 24810
  • Message 2 of 54

Re:Motorola One fusion plus Cellular Signal Strength Issues

2020-07-24, 10:56 AM

@ SNKRNR wrote:

Compared to Any Other handset, In same Location, (Inch by Inch close), in Same Real time, in the Same Network Sim. The Signal Losses are coming out a Bit High.  

Is any one facing same issue?

Hi,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the delay in replying. Are you still facing the signal issue? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

07-28-2020

IN

7 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 54

2020-07-28, 13:51 PM

Hello Suman

Yes I do have this Issue. Signal Reception is poor. To cross check, I also used same sim in other handset in which signal strength was strong. I also face internet dropping issue for which I am turning on my airplane mode and turning off the same to ensure my Internet working

Do help

Many Thanks in Advance!!

Options

3 Posts

07-28-2020

IN

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 4 of 54

2020-07-28, 19:00 PM
I'm using airtel postpaid, during the calls I can't hear the other person properly and they frequently hear my voice breaking. Even with the earphones my voice is breaking, several users on flipkart gave 1 star for connectivity issue but I ignored them and facing the same issue. A cellphone is nothing without proper network connectivity. Please fix it.
Options

2678 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24810 Page Views

• Message 5 of 54

2020-07-29, 8:31 AM

@ Sagacious_Srini wrote:

Hello Suman

Yes I do have this Issue. Signal Reception is poor. To cross check, I also used same sim in other handset in which signal strength was strong. I also face internet dropping issue for which I am turning on my airplane mode and turning off the same to ensure my Internet working

Do help

Many Thanks in Advance!!

Thanks for writing us back and performing some troubleshooting steps. May I know which network carrier are you using? Could you try a different SIM card in your phone and see if the issue persists?

I want to make sure, there isn't any issue with the network.

@Hgarg I would also like you to do the same. Kindly check with a different SIM card and let me know which network provider are you using.

Also, perform a Network Reset from Settings-- Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.

I will be waiting for your responses.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

07-28-2020

IN

7 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 6 of 54

2020-07-29, 13:00 PM

Im using both Airtel and Jio. Both Networks are comparitively weak than the other handset when I tried switching the same sim cards in another handset. I only use Jio for internet and in that I face Internet dropping issue.

I have already done with the Network reset and Factory reset. Still the issue exists

Options

3 Posts

07-28-2020

IN

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 7 of 54

2020-07-29, 14:17 PM
Jio is giving problem too. Btw have you read one star reviews on flipkart. Lots of user have complaint about connectivity.
Options

1 Posts

07-29-2020

IN

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 8 of 54

2020-07-29, 15:20 PM
Facing similar issue I'm using airtel prepaid Signals are full on my Samsung a50 with other airtel card & weak & unstable signal on moto one fusion plus. I think lot of ppl are facing issue even after small update few days back. Call quality is fine if u use wifi calling.
Options

25 Posts

07-28-2020

IN

34 Signins

275 Page Views

• Views: 275
  • Message 9 of 54

Bad cellular network

2020-07-30, 11:55 AM
I have purchased this phone almost 2 weeks ago and i have experience that network reception is very bad. Considering it a new phone i tried to contact costumer care and they responded that there is some problem in my phone network reception. So please can you solve this problem!!
Thiyush
Options

2678 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24810 Page Views

• Message 10 of 54

2020-07-31, 11:19 AM

Hello All!

Thanks for reporting this. We would definitely like to investigate this further. Please update your profile with the current phone, carrier, and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Also, please share with us your Postal codes.

Regards,

Suman

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete