Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

2778 Posts

11-24-2020

India

256 Signins

28151 Page Views

• Views: 28151
  • Message 161 of 203

Re:Motorola One fusion plus Cellular Signal Strength Issues

2021-02-01, 9:36 AM

Hi Orbital, Amitsharma71983

Thank you for reaching out to us! I would like to look into it further. Please update your profile with the current phone, carrier, and IMEI number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

02-19-2017

India

2 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 162 of 203

2021-02-07, 4:59 AM

Hello.

Since the launch of One fusion plus I have been eyeing on it to buy one but due to the ongoing network issues based on these posts I didn't. My friend also bought one & is experiencing same issues.

Can you please provide a date till which this problem will be addressed or atleast an assurance ?

It's been more than 6 months.

Options

1 Posts

11-15-2020

India

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 163 of 203

2021-02-07, 14:01 PM

I have the same issue, even the browser wouldn't load for minutes. Every apps has a delay due to network issues and I have problems while downloading even the smaalest of the files.

Please help

Options

2778 Posts

11-24-2020

India

256 Signins

28151 Page Views

• Message 164 of 203

2021-02-08, 7:31 AM

Hi Vaibhav2579, Indhulekha

Thank you for writing to us! Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you with this. I would suggest you restart the phone by removing and inserting the SIM. Reset the access point names(Go to settings >> Network and Internet>> Mobile networks >> Access point names >> three dots on top right corner >> Reset to default) and check.

If that does not help, please Reset the Network Setting and check. To reset the Network settings go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options>Tap on Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth> Reset Settings. Let me know how it goes.

Also, please update your profile with the current phone, carrier, and IMEI number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click here

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

03-15-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 165 of 203

2021-03-15, 15:36 PM

I also notice issues with my cellular network provider: Cricket. The connection to the cell network is sketchy. One bar, outages are common. Text messages take minutes to send out if not connected to wifi. I already performed the basic steps described in thsi thread, resetting the network connections and whatnot. It is very disappointing to say the least. I updated my profile with the IMEI number for you to check. Thanks!

Alex

Options

2778 Posts

11-24-2020

India

256 Signins

28151 Page Views

• Message 166 of 203

2021-03-17, 4:56 AM

@ alex.indy wrote:

I also notice issues with my cellular network provider: Cricket. The connection to the cell network is sketchy. One bar, outages are common. Text messages take minutes to send out if not connected to wifi. I already performed the basic steps described in thsi thread, resetting the network connections and whatnot. It is very disappointing to say the least. I updated my profile with the IMEI number for you to check. Thanks!

Alex

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us and for updating the profile. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone and your efforts are highly appreciated. I have checked with the IMEI number and I will do my best to help you. It would be great if you could tell me a bit more about it. Did you have this issue with the previous model which you have used? Have you checked with Carrier/Network provider on this? If not, please check and let us know. I look forward to your response.

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

4 Posts

07-03-2021

India

5 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 167 of 203

2021-07-03, 4:32 AM

Hi, I too have the same network issue as everyone mentioning here. I tried every trouble shooting steps adviced here, but they are of no use. I even contacted my network provider. They checked and confirmed everything is fine from their side. I use Airtel network which works fine in other handsets. I also tried with other networks (Vodafone, Jio) in this mobile where the same issue persists. 

I've updated my profile as mentioned in this thread. Please resolve the issue.

My postal code: 620016

Options

2778 Posts

11-24-2020

India

256 Signins

28151 Page Views

• Message 168 of 203

2021-07-05, 9:56 AM

Hi Tony@Trichy

Welcome to Motorola Forums and thank you for updating the profile. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I will do my best to help you with this. It would be great if you could help me with some more details. When did you start facing this? What are all the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? Does it happen in a particular location/area? So I can check and  assist you further. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

4 Posts

07-03-2021

India

5 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 169 of 203

2021-07-09, 15:26 PM

Hi AgentSunitha,

Thanks for replying. 

I started facing these issues few months itself after buying this phone. Pls find the attached screenshots which define the issues better. These are the scenarios in which iam unable to surf internet or even make a call which is very very annoying. Iam facing these network drops even in the prime locations of my city. This makes me helpless whenever I desperately need to make phone calls.

Troubleshooting done:

I tried resetting the network settings as mentioned in this thread.

I also tried resetting to the default access point.

Please look into these issues and resolve ASAP. Because this is hindering my day-to-day activities.

Screenshot_20210709-200531.png Screenshot_20210709-200439.png Screenshot_20210709-200324.png Screenshot_20210709-200001.png
Options

2778 Posts

11-24-2020

India

256 Signins

28151 Page Views

• Message 170 of 203

2021-07-12, 8:45 AM

Hi Tony@Trichy

I appreciate your efforts in performing the troubleshooting steps. I do see that you have already updated your profile. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Thanks

Sunitha

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms