Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-30-2021

India

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 181 of 203

Re:Motorola One fusion plus Cellular Signal Strength Issues

2021-08-02, 11:24 AM
I have updated everything, please check my phone, and it's okay for you to check my phone, please just resolve it, because after 10 days my phone will be one year older and you guys charge for the hardware issues too, which I can't afford
Options

2778 Posts

11-24-2020

India

256 Signins

28151 Page Views

• Views: 28151
  • Message 182 of 203

2021-08-03, 14:37 PM

Hi Naddy110892

Thank you for updating your profile. I have checked,  as per our diagnosis, it seems like your device needs to be serviced. I would suggest sending your phone to service at this point. Please go through the link here to find the nearest Service Center details. Please don't hesitate to post again in case you need further assistance.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

6 Posts

09-05-2021

India

8 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 183 of 203

2021-09-05, 6:45 AM

I'm Also facing the same issue , network reception issue. Moto is failing to receive full signal strength whereas other devices gets full strength in same place. Please fix this issue, otherwise I have to exchange my mobile, in my family totally 3 members using moto all facing same issues.

Options

6 Posts

09-05-2021

India

8 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 184 of 203

2021-09-05, 7:17 AM
Sunitha- I'm also facing poor network reception issue. Please address my issue as well. I have sent you private msg
Options

4379 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1289 Signins

66405 Page Views

• Views: 66405
  • Message 185 of 203

2021-09-06, 6:49 AM

@ Sivakumar0103 wrote:

I'm Also facing the same issue , network reception issue. Moto is failing to receive full signal strength whereas other devices gets full strength in same place. Please fix this issue, otherwise I have to exchange my mobile, in my family totally 3 members using moto all facing same issues.

Hi Sivakumar0103

Welcome to Motorola forums and sorry to know about this, Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

6 Posts

09-05-2021

India

8 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 186 of 203

2021-09-06, 7:06 AM

Yes updated the Device and service/IMIE details in my profile. Please do the needful asap

Options

4379 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1289 Signins

66405 Page Views

• Message 187 of 203

2021-09-07, 5:59 AM

@ Sivakumar0103 wrote:

Yes updated the Device and service/IMIE details in my profile. Please do the needful asap

Hi, 

Thank you for updating your profile, looking at the details we could see there is no issue with the device network reception, could you let us know are you having issues at a particular location or all the places. Also, have you tried to check with your Network and try changing SIM cards Try a different Network provider as well.

Regards

Sandip

Options

1 Posts

09-07-2021

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 188 of 203

2021-09-07, 9:52 AM

It's been a year I bought this cellphone and I did each and every system update, even I reset my  network wifi Bluetooth and all but still I am facing same network issue, I tried each and evry carriers but my phone net speed is slow for the very exact location as compared to some other phone with the very same sim.

Kindly do the needful as currently we are working from home and there will be no use of having a cellphone with low cellular speed.

Options

4379 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1289 Signins

66405 Page Views

• Message 189 of 203

2021-09-08, 5:35 AM

@ Adesh01 wrote:

It's been a year I bought this cellphone and I did each and every system update, even I reset my  network wifi Bluetooth and all but still I am facing same network issue, I tried each and evry carriers but my phone net speed is slow for the very exact location as compared to some other phone with the very same sim.

Kindly do the needful as currently we are working from home and there will be no use of having a cellphone with low cellular speed.

Hi Adesh01

Welcome to Motorola forums and sorry to hear that you are having a Network issue with the device. Please update your profile with your current phone, carrier, and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems, Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards

Sandip

Options

6 Posts

09-05-2021

India

8 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 190 of 203

2021-09-08, 13:42 PM

I'm having this issue almost in all the places, for example if I put my same sim card in other devices, there I cloud see at least one point is more than moto. I have tried the same with my two sim card slots, but the results are same like network point I get in moto one fusion plus is at least one point less comparatively. Please let me know if you need any screen snip proofs for this.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms