Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-28-2020

India

9 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 11 of 201

Re:Motorola One fusion plus Cellular Signal Strength Issues

2020-08-01, 5:04 AM
Hello Suman Everything is updated as you expected Thanks :)
Options

3 Posts

07-28-2020

India

4 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 12 of 201

2020-08-02, 9:19 AM

Hello suman

I've done the needful. Here is the postal code: 302002.

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 13 of 201

2020-08-03, 11:24 AM

Hello!

Thank you everyone for updating the IMEI's on your profile. I will report this to our concerned team and get back to you once they share the update.

I request you to allow us some time.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

08-04-2020

India

3 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 14 of 201

Slow internet & Network dropping issue

2020-08-04, 10:52 AM

Hi, I'm using this device for last 3 days. I'm frustrated about network issue with this device, I don't have issue at my previous device with the same network. 

Most of the time i can't able to surf the net, the server response time was too slow and sometimes internet getting dropped, sometimes network fluctuates. 

I'm using JIO VolTE (INDIA), I contacted my network support, they said there's no problem at their end. My old device doesn't have this problem and my friends doesn't facing these network issues in my area on their handsets.

Without proper internet, the device is nothing. I'm moto lover....Actually, i like the device very much in every other aspects except the network issue.

I'm using this mobile as wifi hotspot and i'm working from home, if its permanent issue i can't able to work further. 

I'm the only one facing this issue? If yes, please let me know, i have return period of 4 days to return this item.

If many of them facing this issue, kindly let me know how can i resolve it.

Thanks & Regards.

Options

26 Posts

07-28-2020

India

36 Signins

280 Page Views

• Views: 280
  • Message 15 of 201

Slow internet & Network dropping issue

2020-08-04, 14:01 PM
No bro u r not the only one, even i am facing the same issue. It may get solved by software update
Thiyush
Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Message 16 of 201

Re:Slow internet & Network dropping issue

2020-08-05, 10:06 AM

@ Pragash-JP wrote:

Hi, I'm using this device for last 3 days. I'm frustrated about network issue with this device, I don't have issue at my previous device with the same network. 

Most of the time i can't able to surf the net, the server response time was too slow and sometimes internet getting dropped, sometimes network fluctuates. 

I'm using JIO VolTE (INDIA), I contacted my network support, they said there's no problem at their end. My old device doesn't have this problem and my friends doesn't facing these network issues in my area on their handsets.

Without proper internet, the device is nothing. I'm moto lover....Actually, i like the device very much in every other aspects except the network issue.

I'm using this mobile as wifi hotspot and i'm working from home, if its permanent issue i can't able to work further. 

I'm the only one facing this issue? If yes, please let me know, i have return period of 4 days to return this item.

If many of them facing this issue, kindly let me know how can i resolve it.

Thanks & Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us and sorry to know about this. Yes, we have received reports on Network Issues in some devices and we are collecting the IMEI's. 

I would request both you and @Thiyush  to update your IMEI numbers in your profile. This will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

However, I would like to know, are you facing issues just with the Internet or calls as well? Is there any disturbance when you call a contact or receive a call? 

I want you to perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Reset the Network Settings--  Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. 

Also, check with different SIM cards and let me know if it's the same.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

08-04-2020

India

3 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 17 of 201

2020-08-05, 11:02 AM

@Thiyush, Oh! Weird :( So, All the phones are having this network issue? Eventhough, if we replace the phone it will also have same issue?

@Suman, Thanks for the reply.

Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well

//yes, enabled "Help improve motorola products & Enhanced device support"

To look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

//Till now, I haven't installed any third party apps except whatsapp. I'm just using the preinstalled apps. Waiting for the network issue fix update to download & use all other apps.

However, I would like to know, are you facing issues just with the Internet or calls as well? Is there any disturbance when you call a contact or receive a call?  

//No problem for the calls, its smooth. Only issues on the network connectivity....

I want you to perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Reset the Network Settings--  Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.  

//Tried all the troubleshooting steps, still the same issue persists. I also tried factory reset.

//Didn't tried it, i will check it and let you know.

---Please fix this network issue asap and give the urgent fix, because its major issue. Without internet, the phone is useless. I hope you people will fix this issue soon :)

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Message 18 of 201

2020-08-06, 9:08 AM

@ Pragash-JP wrote:

@Thiyush, Oh! Weird :( So, All the phones are having this network issue? Eventhough, if we replace the phone it will also have same issue?

@Suman, Thanks for the reply.

Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well

//yes, enabled "Help improve motorola products & Enhanced device support"

To look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

//Till now, I haven't installed any third party apps except whatsapp. I'm just using the preinstalled apps. Waiting for the network issue fix update to download & use all other apps.

//No problem for the calls, its smooth. Only issues on the network connectivity....

//Tried all the troubleshooting steps, still the same issue persists. I also tried factory reset.

//Didn't tried it, i will check it and let you know.

---Please fix this network issue asap and give the urgent fix, because its major issue. Without internet, the phone is useless. I hope you people will fix this issue soon :)

Thanks for the details and the confirmation. Please update your profile with the device IMEI number.

Also, have you contacted your network carrier regarding this? If not, can you contact them once and let me know?

I have seen in the reports regarding Networks issues that are having disturbance in calls as well. Anyways, I will try my best to assist you with this.

Regards,

Suman

Options

3 Posts

08-04-2020

India

3 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 19 of 201

2020-08-06, 9:52 AM

Please update your profile with the device IMEI number.

//Sorry, i'm afraid to do that...:( Is it safe adding the IMEI number to my profile? May i know for what purpose, my IMEI number do you require?

Also, have you contacted your network carrier regarding this? If not, can you contact them once and let me know?

//Yes, i did that. They said, there's no problem at their end.

I have seen in the reports regarding Networks issues that are having disturbance in calls as well.  

//Honestly, i don't have any call disturbance but i don't make much calls.

These network issues are related with hardware or software?

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Message 20 of 201

2020-08-07, 8:45 AM

@ Pragash-JP wrote:

Please update your profile with the device IMEI number.

//Sorry, i'm afraid to do that...:( Is it safe adding the IMEI number to my profile? May i know for what purpose, my IMEI number do you require?

//Yes, i did that. They said, there's no problem at their end.

I have seen in the reports regarding Networks issues that are having disturbance in calls as well.  

//Honestly, i don't have any call disturbance but i don't make much calls.

These network issues are related with hardware or software?

Thanks for the details. It is absolutely safe to update the device IMEI number, however, please don't display on the thread but in your profile. With your device IMEI number, we will be able to investigate what may be the reason for this.

If it's from the Network or the device. I request you to kindly cooperate.

Regards,

Suman

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms