Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

09-17-2020

India

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 51 of 201

Re:Motorola One fusion plus Cellular Signal Strength Issues

2020-09-17, 20:20 PM

The signal strength is worst compared to other handsets, I've compared the signals of same network with different handsets side by side. it's been two weeks since I bought the handset and from day one I'm facing the issue. Int even once I've seen the signal strength to be good. 

Options

2 Posts

09-18-2020

India

5 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 52 of 201

2020-09-18, 5:41 AM

Hello Suman, 

Even I am facing network reception issues. I brought moto one fusion+ smartphone few days back and from the very next day I am facing network issues.

Im using both Airtel and Jio. Both Networks are comparitively weak than the other handset when I tried switching the same sim cards in another handset. I only use Jio for internet and in that I face Internet dropping issue.

I have already done with the Network reset and Factory reset. Still the issue exists. 

Do look into it.

My location is Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Options

1 Posts

09-18-2020

India

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 53 of 201

2020-09-18, 6:26 AM

Very poor signal strength lost my opinion on this brand. Help me the isdue

Options

2020-09-20, 17:02 PM

I am using Motorola One fusion plus, and I am getting very weak Cellular Signal Strength(Jio Sim) in this phone, at the same time and the same place, I use my Redmi k20 my Cellular Signal Strength is too good. it a phone problem no any doubt,  you have any idea why I am getting this problem. 

Options

1 Posts

09-23-2020

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 55 of 201

2020-09-23, 4:54 AM

Hi. I bought my phone 2 months back. My Sim Network and WiFi keeps dropping 10 times a day. 

There is no issue with the Network per se. 

Your phone has a bug. 

How do you use a smartphone without network??

Options

1 Posts

09-23-2020

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 56 of 201

2020-09-23, 16:51 PM

Its been 10 days since I bought this fone. I am getting too much issues with the network quality. Seriously, call drops in between and by looking into the commants of other user, I can very well relate and Motorola your customer service is very bad. 

It's becoming too much difficult from this fone to have voice data call. Please provide some resolution.

Options

1 Posts

09-28-2020

India

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 57 of 201

2020-09-28, 9:31 AM

Hi Suman

I recently purchased Motorola One fusion plus 7days back and I am facing cellular issue with Airtel SIM. The network covergae is very bad and even 4g signal disappears and left with Edge. 

Its pathetic to get call drops and and somtimes call doesnt connect. Also there are random wifi signal drops and the appsfail to load. after the purchase I came to know about absence of magnetometer in the phone. That is a soar miss when we are using maps.

Also there is another issue of some games dont get full screen display and they are fully misalligned. I have attached the screen shot of it. ex: F1 racing and batman and few other fames

I trusted this brand and brought this device and I am literally disappointed. Please provide a software update for the network issue or recall the devices or refund the money. You released a phone with so many bugs

I have filled the form with required details. 

Please find the Screen shot attached which shows Edge signal. 

Regards

Anjuraj Rajan

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 58 of 201

2020-09-28, 10:04 AM

@ Anjuraj wrote:

Hi Suman

I recently purchased Motorola One fusion plus 7days back and I am facing cellular issue with Airtel SIM. The network covergae is very bad and even 4g signal disappears and left with Edge. 

Its pathetic to get call drops and and somtimes call doesnt connect. Also there are random wifi signal drops and the appsfail to load. after the purchase I came to know about absence of magnetometer in the phone. That is a soar miss when we are using maps. I trusted this brand and brought this device and I am literally disappointed. Please provide a software update for the network issue or recall the devices or refund the money. 

I have filled the form with required details. 

Please find the Screen shot attached which shows Edge signal. 

Regards

Anjuraj Rajan

Thanks everyone for sharing the details and I apologize for the delay. I re-escalated last Friday.

Allow me some time to check with them and get back to you.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

8 Posts

08-13-2020

India

46 Signins

225 Page Views

• Views: 225
  • Message 59 of 201

2020-09-28, 16:00 PM
how much time would you take to solve the issue. i reported issue almost a month ago.
Options

1 Posts

09-29-2020

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 60 of 201

2020-09-29, 13:03 PM

I also facing the same issue, I have updated the profile with IEMI number. Can you please resolve ASAP.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms