Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

20124 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2591 Signins

65258 Page Views

• Views: 65258
  • Message 71 of 199

Re:Motorola One fusion plus Cellular Signal Strength Issues

2020-10-08, 18:44 PM

Hey.

Thanks to those of you who have responded. The number is quite low compared to the number of reports we're seeing here. 

Please use this form to provide the information requested. It will take only a minute or two.

Thanks!

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

25 Posts

08-21-2020

India

79 Signins

485 Page Views

• Views: 485
  • Message 72 of 199

2020-10-09, 14:33 PM

Hey Matt Plz pin this on the top of the forum that everyone could see this .

Options

1 Posts

10-09-2020

India

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 73 of 199

Moto one fusion plus network reception issue

2020-10-09, 16:54 PM

Hi,

I recently bought moto one fusion plus with that love on camera, irrespective of it's weight.

But i realized it's poor network connection. While my friends with same jio network can talk, do video call.. i am just dying to find a place where i can find high signal strength . When i speak, my voice breaks in call. My internet connectivity is too worst that i stopped using most of the social networking sites. 

If i would have known this earlier, i would definitely not buy this.

If possible give a solution for this, so that i will give a second thought about this mobile..

If someone else has this problem, got resolved please let me know the solution.

Because i tried restarting phone, resetting all the settings , factory reset....

Thanks in advance..

Hoping an early reply.

Options

2 Posts

10-11-2020

India

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 74 of 199

Re:Slow internet & Network dropping issue

2020-10-11, 17:04 PM

Major issues in network. Prpblem with the network data connection, data connection with Jio and Airtel lost everytime. I am very disgraceful. Phone heating so much  on charging time and also using,  open front camera in pocket when any video call is come. Phone problem with many APPS apps downloaded from Play Store  their interface always change after buying phone I format this phone two times.

Thanks and  Regards.

***Edited for site rule violation - using Caps Lock. (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704) Please follow all rules if you want to participate. Thanks.

Options

2 Posts

09-18-2020

India

5 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 75 of 199

2020-10-12, 3:09 AM

@MattForumsMngr Sir not everyone can see the google form message that you have asked us to fill. Also most of them would have uploaded these details on the profile as instructed to us earlier.

Also, to let you know, the problem is not only that the phone doesn't catch network properly, it also loses it very quickly all of a sudden and becomes no service or no internet and then only after activation and deactivation of airplane mode helps in catching the network back. This is something which is not expected from a phone like this.

So please do look into it and provide us with a solution.

Thank you

Options

2 Posts

09-29-2020

India

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 76 of 199

Motorola One fusion plus Cellular Signal Strength Issues

2020-10-12, 8:05 AM
Yes
Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 77 of 199

Re:Moto one fusion plus network reception issue

2020-10-12, 11:33 AM

@ Rajee V wrote:

Hi,

I recently bought moto one fusion plus with that love on camera, irrespective of it's weight.

But i realized it's poor network connection. While my friends with same jio network can talk, do video call.. i am just dying to find a place where i can find high signal strength . When i speak, my voice breaks in call. My internet connectivity is too worst that i stopped using most of the social networking sites. 

If i would have known this earlier, i would definitely not buy this.

If possible give a solution for this, so that i will give a second thought about this mobile..

If someone else has this problem, got resolved please let me know the solution.

Because i tried restarting phone, resetting all the settings , factory reset....

Thanks in advance..

Hoping an early reply.

I am sorry to know this and the inconvenience caused to you. We are aware of this issue and our concerned team is working on it. Please fill this form

Also, I will be merging this topic with the existing one to avoid clutter and more convenient for me to monitor the thread. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

10-11-2020

India

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 78 of 199

2020-10-13, 6:58 AM
Can I get any help from here ,or I am waste my time here..
Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 79 of 199

2020-10-13, 7:37 AM

@ ANKITSICS wrote:

Major issues in network. Prpblem with the network data connection, data connection with Jio and Airtel lost everytime. I am very disgraceful. Phone heating so much  on charging time and also using,  open front camera in pocket when any video call is come. Phone problem with many apps downloaded from Play Store  their interface always change after buying phone I format this phone two times.

Thanks and  Regards.

***Edited for site rule violation - using Caps Lock. (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704) Please follow all rules if you want to participate. Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry to know about your concerns. I would like you to perform a Network Reset-- Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. 

Then charge your device in Safe Mode and observe it for some time (please do not use the phone while charging and let it 100%).

Regarding the pop-up camera, we have already reported it to our concerned team, Once I get an update, I will let everyone know.

Please be more specific about your concern with the Play Store, what is the issue you are facing with the apps? Let me know, we're here to help!

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

10-14-2020

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 80 of 199

2020-10-14, 17:47 PM

Hello Motorola support team,

I'm also facing the network straneth issue with my Motorola One Fusion Plus mobile. Can you please stop the selling this mobile on filpcart? Untill you resolve this issue premently. 

It is very surprising that you have released this Mobile without any testing and I'm sure those who have lost their money they will not buy any Motorola products again. For you guys it is very simple to say sorry etc etc but we are getting suffer by purchasing this mobile. I'm going write very good review on this mobile so whoever is going to buy this mobile from Flipcart they will think twice on their selection. And will go for other mobile brand.

Thanks,

Harshal Dusane

Nashik

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms