Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

29 Posts

11-21-2020

India

38 Signins

450 Page Views

• Views: 450
  • Message 1 of 5

Motorola notifications app

2021-01-13, 18:56 PM

Please tell me what is the usage of MOTOROLA NOTIFICATIONS app and why does it have usage access to my device? Where it is tracking everything. It will be okay if I don't permit it usage access?

Options

6020 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3359 Signins

81146 Page Views

• Views: 81146
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Motorola notifications app

2021-01-13, 19:44 PM

@ Orbital wrote:

Please tell me what is the usage of MOTOROLA NOTIFICATIONS app and why does it have usage access to my device? Where it is tracking everything. It will be okay if I don' permit it usage access?

Thanks for taking the time to post your question. Here is the description from the Play Store:

"Motorola Notifications is here to improve your experience with your Motorola smartphone. If you opt-in, it sends periodic product-related information, including notifications on software updates, tips & tricks and information about new Motorola products and services. You will also receive invitations to participate in surveys about your experience with Motorola.

The Motorola Notifications app is available as an update on most Motorola devices. However, the notification service itself will be activated only for specific products and countries. If/when this rollout happens in your country, a new app will appear in your app tray named "Motorola Notifications”. To begin receiving notifications, you’ll need to opt in via device setup, via this Motorola Notifications app, or via an invitation sent through a notification. You may opt out of receiving notifications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button in this app or using the unsubscribe option that is presented when you click on the notifications you receive."

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

29 Posts

11-21-2020

India

38 Signins

450 Page Views

• Views: 450
  • Message 3 of 5

2021-01-13, 19:55 PM

If I don't permit it usage access will it affect my device or not?

Options

7 Posts

01-04-2021

India

6 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-01-13, 19:58 PM

Just disable it,nothings happen

Options

7 Posts

01-04-2021

India

6 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-01-13, 19:59 PM

Instead of giving definitions give answers

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms