Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

My Topic was censored in this forum

2021-03-24, 13:19 PM

I had started this topic:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-fusion/Guide-Installing-TWRP-Custom-Recovery/m-p/5072076

To help out , but instead, they marked it as spam, can I know the reason, notify me if it was inappropriate content

Answer
Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

• Views: 86966

Re:My Topic was censored in this forum

2021-03-24, 19:16 PM

@ captainlevi wrote:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-fusion/Guide-Installing-TWRP-Custom-Recovery/m-p/5072076

To help out , but instead, they marked it as spam, can I know the reason, notify me if it was inappropriate content

Hello, yes, that was me that did that. The reason I marked them as Spam is that they are related to things that are not allowed in the public/general community. For anything related to unlocking/flashing custom recovery/sideloading ROMs/rooting, etc those should be posted in the Developer community only (Note: Links to sites to download ROMS/Recovery Images, etc will be removed). We already moved one of your topics to the Dev Community. I do appreciate your willingness to be helpful though. I hope you understand. I will restore your topics and move them to the Developer Community as well. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(5)
Answer
Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

• Views: 86966
  • Message 2 of 6

2021-03-24, 19:16 PM

@ captainlevi wrote:

Hello, yes, that was me that did that. The reason I marked them as Spam is that they are related to things that are not allowed in the public/general community. For anything related to unlocking/flashing custom recovery/sideloading ROMs/rooting, etc those should be posted in the Developer community only (Note: Links to sites to download ROMS/Recovery Images, etc will be removed). We already moved one of your topics to the Dev Community. I do appreciate your willingness to be helpful though. I hope you understand. I will restore your topics and move them to the Developer Community as well. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2021-03-24, 19:24 PM

Thank you for moving it to the developers community instead of deleting it, I'll make sure I don't go against the community rules next time, have a nice day 👍

Options

2021-03-25, 2:58 AM

Do you have any Idea when the MFN will start for this phone? I'm very desperate for joining it and even participating in the soak test, I've been posting helpful content and gaining reputation to increase my odds of being selected, do consider counting me in......😊

Options

2300 Posts

11-24-2020

India

231 Signins

24260 Page Views

• Views: 24260
  • Message 5 of 6

2021-03-25, 6:30 AM

Hi captainlevi,

I understand you are very excited about participating in Soak Test. Once the test is open and if you get selected, you will receive an email with more details. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

2021-03-25, 6:34 AM

Sure I can wait, I've been waiting for 8 months, so I can still wait for some more, thanks 😊

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms