Options

12 Posts

07-08-2020

IN

12 Signins

115 Page Views

• Views: 115
  • Message 1 of 3

Native video call and vibrate on call connect.

2020-07-25, 4:00 AM
A request to motorola devs 1. Please change the native video calling option in dialer menu to carrier video calling . People who use video calling a lot and not everyone uses duo nor do people stay connected to internet 24*7. Whenever i video call someone it's calling via Google duo I have to go to the contacts to initiate a manual carrier video calling. Atleast give us an option to chose what video calling app to call. 2. The native Carrier video call ui needs an overhaul. We cant change the video position of the caller.its fixed on the left bottom side of the screen. Nor cam we switch between maximizing the caller and the recipient. These are basic functionalities of a video call app. Please look into it. 3. In the past 10 years every phone i owned had a feature whenever a call is connected it gives a faint vibration to notify the call has been connected. The same when the call gets disconnected. Please implement this. It's a subtle but hugely helpful in city traffic where you have to "FEEL" that the recipient has picked up the call or cut it. 4. please add a headphone icon if a headphone is connected or battery level indicator if a Bluetooth headphones is connected. I know you can see it by going into Bluetooth settings but it should be visible on on the system notifications panel. The same goes for wired headphones.
Options

2798 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

373 Signins

26030 Page Views

• Views: 26030
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Native video call and vibrate on call connect.

2020-07-29, 7:56 AM

@ debargha1995 wrote:

A request to motorola devs1.Please change the native video calling option in dialer menu to carrier video calling .People who use video calling a lot and not everyone uses duo nor do people stay connected to internet 24*7.Whenever i video call someone it's calling via Google duoI have to go to the contacts to initiate a manual carrier video calling.Atleast give us an option to chose what video calling app to call.2.The native Carrier video call ui needs an overhaul.We cant change the video position of the caller.its fixed on the left bottom side of the screen.Nor cam we switch between maximizing the caller and the recipient.These are basic functionalities of a video call app.Please look into it.3. In the past 10 years every phone i owned had a feature whenever a call is connected it gives a faint vibration to notify the call has been connected.The same when the call gets disconnected.Please implement this.It's a subtle but hugely helpful in city traffic where you have to "FEEL" that the recipient has picked up the call or cut it.4.please add a headphone icon if a headphone is connected or battery level indicator if a Bluetooth headphones is connected.I know you can see it by going into Bluetooth settings but it should be visible on on the system notifications panel.The same goes for wired headphones.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We're always looking to make improvements and your feedback is truly valued. I'll make sure it's passed along to the concerned team.

I cannot guarantee these features will be added in the future, however, I will forward this to our concerned team.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

12 Posts

07-08-2020

IN

12 Signins

115 Page Views

• Views: 115
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Native video call and vibrate on call connect.

2020-07-29, 8:15 AM
Appreciated Just pass it along
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete