07-21-2020

IN

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 12

Need to fix pop up selfi camera

2020-07-21, 15:19 PM

I use the moto one fusion +  for couple of weeks, i have seen some problem like, if some one is make a direct video call on whatsapp and your phone screen is locked then the pop up selfie camera will automatic open up. This is quite a problem if you use this in your pocket and some one give you a call then their is pressure created  on the camera and the camera may get damaged. so I think moto can fixed this problem Via a OTA update. I hope moto can fix this issue ASAP.

Options

30 Posts

02-07-2020

GB

36 Signins

451 Page Views

• Views: 451
  • Message 2 of 12

Re:Need to fix pop up selfi camera

2020-07-21, 16:04 PM

Hi @Half_blood,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are looking further into this and will update you as soon as we receive any news from our end.

We appreciated your patience in this matter. 

Thanks,

- Marta

Options

3 Posts

07-22-2020

US

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 12

2020-07-22, 1:02 AM
I purchased fusion plus recently.I was using selfie camera today and then it closed automatically and not opening since then. I tried all troubleshooting tips but it's not working.Camera is making sounds only but not coming out. Please help me asap
Options

30 Posts

02-07-2020

GB

36 Signins

451 Page Views

• Views: 451
  • Message 4 of 12

2020-07-22, 8:50 AM

Hi @Nishantjain,

I am sorry to hear about that.

Could you please let me know what troubleshooting procedures have you tried so far?

Thanks,

- Marta

Options

3 Posts

07-22-2020

US

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 5 of 12

2020-07-22, 8:57 AM
I tried to 1. clear all cache and storage for camera 2. Update camera and moto tuner(already updated) 3.Safe mode open 4. Device hardware test 5.reboot 6.checked for software updates 6.Format the phone
Options

2798 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

373 Signins

26030 Page Views

• Views: 26030
  • Message 6 of 12

2020-07-24, 10:20 AM

@ Nishantjain wrote:

I tried to1. clear all cache and storage for camera2. Update camera and moto tuner(already updated)3.Safe mode open4. Device hardware test5.reboot6.checked for software updates6.Format the phone

Hi,

Are you still facing issues with the Camera? We have rolled out an update yesterday. Also, please confirm, when you took the Hardware test, what was the test result?

Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

07-22-2020

US

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 7 of 12

2020-07-24, 17:25 PM
Hardware test was failed.Reset didn't work .LMSA flash also didn't work. I haven't received any update till please see attached. Also I went to service centre but they were not able to resolve the issue.They said camera needs a replacement and it will take time for the part to come.What should I do till then? I can't attend the important meetings and video calls now. This is such a bad experience with Motorola. I never faced this issue with any phone in my entire life. I purchased a new phone just for features and brand sake but it proved me wrong.I think samsung and redmi are good for me as they never failed like that. This phone failed as soon as return period got over. Engineers are doing very good work to make such low durability products. Hats off to them for such poor work.They are utilising the salary properly Motorola tried something new and failed badly. At least Moto should give a replacement or refund apart from the pain and tension we are given by such phones.
Options

2798 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

373 Signins

26030 Page Views

• Views: 26030
  • Message 8 of 12

2020-07-27, 9:45 AM

@ Nishantjain wrote:

Hardware test was failed.Reset didn't work .LMSA flash also didn't work.I haven't received any update till please see attached.Also I went to service centre but they were not able to resolve the issue.They said camera needs a replacement and it will take time for the part to come.What should I do till then? I can't attend the important meetings and video calls now. This is such a bad experience with Motorola.I never faced this issue with any phone in my entire life. I purchased a new phone just for features and brand sake but it proved me wrong.I think samsung and redmi are good for me as they never failed like that.This phone failed as soon as return period got over. Engineers are doing very good work to make such low durability products. Hats off to them for such poor work.They are utilising the salary properlyMotorola tried something new and failed badly. At least Moto should give a replacement or refund apart from the pain and tension we are given by such phones.

I am so sorry to know about your situation, kindly email us at apsocial@motorola.com with your device IMEI and contact number attaching the above post. We would like to escalate this to our concerned team.

Once received your email, our concerned team will get in touch with you.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

08-29-2020

IN

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 9 of 12

2020-08-29, 18:10 PM

Its been a week since I have been using Motorola One fusion plus and the selfie camera has stuck twice on whatsapp video call. Camera does not go back in. The camera related apps are all minimising automatically after a few seconds, probably because camera is not going down but the sound of the mechanism is coming to take the camera back. The device help for front camera is not doing anything now. I reset to factory settings earlier and the device help front camera made the camera go back in. Doesn't help at all to reset device to factory settings everytime.

A check can be added for the user to configure, if the selfie camera is out for certain minutes, automatic reset happens and the camera can slide back. 

Options

1 Posts

08-30-2020

IN

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 10 of 12

2020-08-30, 5:03 AM

Hi I just bought the motorola one fusion + and saw that the pop up camera has an issue like when the phone is locked and the display is off when a video call comes through the pop up camera automatically comes out the issues does not arise when the phone is kept on a table or left outside of the pocket when we keep the phone in the pocket the display will be off only and if such a video call comes through the phone pop up camera again automatically comes out due to the space constraint in the pocket the camera cannot open properly so I am in the constant fear of the camera getting damaged 

I wanted to know that if motorola is aware of this situation and also wanted to know if the moto team was working for a software update that would rectify such an error

Hope to Hear from you soon

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete