08-19-2020

IN

5 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 9

Network connection week

2020-08-25, 4:54 AM

I am using jio sim from same location in different devices then network connection is good but in this device network connection is very poor... 

Please solve this problem ..

Pranav
Options

19 Posts

08-24-2020

IN

13 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 2 of 9

Re:Network connection week

2020-08-25, 5:40 AM

mine too.

but i have requested for replacement from flipkart today. I just hope this problem doesn't persist with all moto one fusion plus.

Options

2800 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

374 Signins

26040 Page Views

• Views: 26040
  • Message 3 of 9

2020-08-26, 11:05 AM

@ Mr Pranav wrote:

I am using jio sim from same location in different devices then network connection is good but in this device network connection is very poor... 

Please solve this problem ..

Hi,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for reporting! I would suggest you please reset your Network settings-- Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. 

If the issue still persists, I would like you to check with a different SIM card and see if the issue persists.

Let me know how it goes, I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

6 Posts

10-04-2020

IN

5 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 4 of 9

Motorola OneFusion + SIM SIGNAL STREGTH WEAK

2020-10-04, 17:57 PM

My new Motorola one fusion plus phone is terrible, signal strength is very weak, and am getting only 1 bar signal. I bought this phone in Bangalore, India, through Flipkart, initially delivered on 11th sep, and due to this problem i got my phone replaced by Flipkart. The new phone too has the same problem.

In the forum i notice several people are having the same problem.

I tested the same SIM on other phones, signal strength is very good. When I tested other SIMs on this phone,  signal strength is weak on this phone.

I even replaced my sim with a brand new sim from Vodafone Idea, still signal strength is weak, . This is resulting in call drops often.

Please reply, whats Motorola's plan to rectify this.

How to fix this. 

Options

6 Posts

10-04-2020

IN

5 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 5 of 9

2020-10-04, 18:13 PM

Mine too. I even got a replacement phone from flipkart and that doesn't help either. 

Options

2800 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

374 Signins

26040 Page Views

• Views: 26040
  • Message 6 of 9

2020-10-05, 9:57 AM

@ Sureshns wrote:

My new Motorola one fusion plus phone is terrible, signal strength is very weak, and am getting only 1 bar signal. I bought this phone in Bangalore, India, through Flipkart, initially delivered on 11th sep, and due to this problem i got my phone replaced by Flipkart. The new phone too has the same problem.

In the forum i notice several people are having the same problem.

I tested the same SIM on other phones, signal strength is very good. When I tested other SIMs on this phone,  signal strength is weak on this phone.

I even replaced my sim with a brand new sim from Vodafone Idea, still signal strength is weak, . This is resulting in call drops often.

Please reply, whats Motorola's plan to rectify this.

How to fix this. 

Hi,

I understand your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that we have already escalated this issue with our concerned team. Once I get an update, I will update it here.

I am monitoring this thread.

Also, I have merged your new thread here. Please do not start new threads with existing thread/s on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. Kindly refer here. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

6 Posts

10-04-2020

IN

5 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 7 of 9

2020-10-06, 17:37 PM

In my experience, the problem will persist..For me, replacement didn't help

Options

6 Posts

10-04-2020

IN

5 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 8 of 9

2020-10-06, 17:44 PM

Hello Suman, May i know the response. Flipkart is now harassing, by not processing the refund request too. Almost 18k Rs down the drain buying this Motorola phone

Options

5791 Posts

07-06-2017

US

2068 Signins

125750 Page Views

• Views: 125750
  • Message 9 of 9

2020-10-07, 16:00 PM

@ Sureshns wrote:

Hello Suman, May i know the response. Flipkart is now harassing, by not processing the refund request too. Almost 18k Rs down the drain buying this Motorola phone

Hi,

We know how you feel at this point. We are still working on it, once we have an update we will let you know.

-Kevin

Motorola Support.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete