US

5 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Not able to receive bank verification code on my old sim card

2020-07-01, 8:41 AM

hi team,

yesterday i received the my motorola one fusion plus. after inserting my old sim card it showing pop up "sign in sim".also not able to received bank verification code to activate bank account in my phone.same sim  card working in my old motorola device Moto g turbo edition .please fix this issue as soon as possible.

BR//

Rajesh Naik

Options

2817 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

376 Signins

26225 Page Views

• Views: 26225
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Not able to receive bank verification code on my old sim card

2020-07-02, 7:03 AM

@ naikraj wrote:

hi team,

yesterday i received the my motorola one fusion plus. after inserting my old sim card it showing pop up "sign in sim".also not able to received bank verification code to activate bank account in my phone.same sim  card working in my old motorola device Moto g turbo edition .please fix this issue as soon as possible.

BR//

Rajesh Naik

Hi,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! Please check with a different SIM card and let me know if the issue persists.

If yes, we will take it further.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete