09-28-2020

IN

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 5

Outgoing calls stop working intermittently

2020-09-28, 20:46 PM

It's been few weeks since I am using moto one fusion plus. Great phone, however starting day one I see that outgoing calls stop working suddenly and it's all random, however I can say it's quite frequent. What I have been doing as working around is go to settings and in network and internet where we see sim cards, I turn off and on sim card I am using and immediately calls starts working. Please help what may be the issue.

Options

39 Posts

09-04-2015

IN

38 Signins

346 Page Views

• Views: 346
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Outgoing calls stop working intermittently

2020-09-29, 3:38 AM

I am also observed with this issue. At that time internet is working fine but no outgoing calls... Outgoing calls disconnect with asing le beep and not recieve and SMS at that time... Need to toggle sim or restart ll fix this issue

darshansm
Options

2852 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

378 Signins

26495 Page Views

• Views: 26495
  • Message 3 of 5

2020-09-29, 10:19 AM

@ Revan123 wrote:

It's been few weeks since I am using moto one fusion plus. Great phone, however starting day one I see that outgoing calls stop working suddenly and it's all random, however I can say it's quite frequent. What I have been doing as working around is go to settings and in network and internet where we see sim cards, I turn off and on sim card I am using and immediately calls starts working. Please help what may be the issue.

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us! In order to assist you further, can you check with a different SIM card and see if it's the same?

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

39 Posts

09-04-2015

IN

38 Signins

346 Page Views

• Views: 346
  • Message 4 of 5

2020-09-29, 10:34 AM
Yes... For both jio and vi
darshansm
Options

2852 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

378 Signins

26495 Page Views

• Views: 26495
  • Message 5 of 5

2020-10-01, 10:32 AM

@ Darshan3 wrote:

Yes... For both jio and vi

Hi Darshan3 & @Revan123 

We would like to investigate this further since we couldn't duplicate this in our devices. Kindly share your details and a Bug Report. 

Please update your profile with the current phone, carrier, and the IMEI number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Here are the steps:

1.  Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]

2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.

3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On

4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On

5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press the Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.

6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.

7. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the Bug Report on the forums in a reply or via a private message.

8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time. 

And lastly, please let me know your locations with the postal code. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete