Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-27-2021

India

7 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 5

Phone Stops taking charge until I restrt or switch Off and On again

2021-07-27, 0:59 AM

Hi All, 

I am facing issue this issue from last week.

If I am using my phone and it drains and I put in charge it won't take charge until I give a restart or sometimes even restrt is not working. 

Even for that I need to turn off the phone and then turn it on then it takes charge. 

Can someone please help on this like how it can be fixed . Since it's very risky .

Who knows in near future even restrt or turning off and on will also won't work. 

Request from all techies please suggest your input for the fix. 

Options

3 Posts

07-27-2021

India

7 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 2 of 5

Five Tips

2021-07-27, 1:02 AM
Hi Sunitha I am facing issue this issue from last week. If I am using my phone and it drains and I put in charge it won't take charge until I give a restart or sometimes even restrt is not working. Even for that I need to turn off the phone and then turn it on then it takes charge. Can you please help on this like how it can be fixed . Since it's very risky . Who knows in near future even restrt or turning off and on will also won't work.
Options

2163 Posts

11-24-2020

India

224 Signins

23310 Page Views

• Views: 23310
  • Message 3 of 5

Re:Phone Stops taking charge until I restrt or switch Off and On again

2021-07-27, 8:17 AM

Hi Rishu704

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you with this. Are you using the charger that came in with the phone? Have you tested with another charger(Other adapters/USB cable)? Just to confirm if there is an issue with the charger. 

Meanwhile, can you please test your phone in Safe Mode? Safe Mode starts the device without any third-party applications being started. This will allow you to open apps individually to try and determine which app may be causing the issue. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up, reboot the device to get back to normal mode. Let us know what you'll find out. Also, I have merged your posts to avoid clutter and confusion. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

07-27-2021

India

7 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2021-07-28, 18:04 PM

Hi Sunitha , 

Attaching two screenshots which I believe is the reason behind this problem. Can you please let me know how to fix it. 

Since my phone is not in charging state it's showing the notification as mentioned in first screenshot and the option selected in 2nd screenshot is fixed. 

Can you please let me know how to remove this since it doesn't go off from notification as well and we are not able to chnge anything over there. 

Screenshot_20210728-233041.png Screenshot_20210728-233046.png
Options

2163 Posts

11-24-2020

India

224 Signins

23310 Page Views

• Views: 23310
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-07-29, 8:14 AM

Hi Rishu704

Thank you for sharing the screenshots. Could you please confirm whether the phone connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable when you were taking a screenshot? Can you please try selecting “This device”(As per 2nd screenshot) and check. Let me know what you will find out. Also, have you tested the phone in safe mode? If yes, have you faced the same problem in safe mode? So I can check and assist you further. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms