IN

9 Signins

49 Page Views

• Views: 49
  • Message 1 of 6

Phone hangs up when incoming and out going calls comes

2020-09-27, 16:22 PM

Dear sir/madam

I have bought moto one fusion plus 2days back I have observed my is lagging when incoming or out going call comes.while hanging up incoming call call timer is running in back ground for two to three seconds please rectify this issue ASAP

Options

2862 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

379 Signins

26590 Page Views

• Views: 26590
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Phone hangs up when incoming and out going calls comes

2020-09-28, 10:18 AM

@ AVINASHATMAKUR wrote:

Dear sir/madam

I have bought moto one fusion plus 2days back I have observed my is lagging when incoming or out going call comes.while hanging up incoming call call timer is running in back ground for two to three seconds please rectify this issue ASAP

Hi,

Thanks for writing and letting us know. I would suggest you perform Clear Cache in your device-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select the apps > Storage > Clear Cache.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

04-02-2018

IN

9 Signins

49 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2020-09-28, 12:38 PM

Sir

After clearing the cache also there is still lagging occurs while making outgoing call or incoming call comes kindly resolve the issue.after having 6gb ram we are not expecting this kind of lag issue previously iam using moto g5splus it is far better comparing with this lag issue.

Options

2862 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

379 Signins

26590 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2020-09-29, 10:22 AM

@ AVINASHATMAKUR wrote:

Sir

After clearing the cache also there is still lagging occurs while making outgoing call or incoming call comes kindly resolve the issue.after having 6gb ram we are not expecting this kind of lag issue previously iam using moto g5splus it is far better comparing with this lag issue.

I understand like you said it has 6GB RAM and it shouldn't happen. Kindly check your device in Safe Mode and observe it for some time.

Let me know if the issue occurs in Safe Mode.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

4 Posts

04-02-2018

IN

9 Signins

49 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2020-09-29, 11:39 AM

After doing that also there is no use.

Options

2862 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

379 Signins

26590 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2020-10-01, 10:27 AM

@ AVINASHATMAKUR wrote:

After doing that also there is no use.

Thanks for trying, I am still a little bit confused here. Please help me understand this, does the timer keep running after the call or when you try to disconnect the call? 

Is it lagging in that way? Please confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete