07-28-2020

IN

34 Signins

275 Page Views

• Views: 275
  • Message 1 of 6

Poor Network

2020-09-15, 16:42 PM

I thought last update will solve the network issue problem but now im more irritated because my internet stops working suddenly when im using it....a cross sign comes on the signal. I contacted customer care and they said that there is no problem from their side....so please solve this issue....and if u r going to reply with:- Reset Network settings or Update IMEI no. Or contact customer care or observe in safe mode...i have already done this...please solve this issue....im using BSNL sim

Thiyush
Options

2679 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24815 Page Views

• Views: 24815
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Poor Network

2020-09-16, 10:33 AM

@ Thiyush wrote:

I thought last update will solve the network issue problem but now im more irritated because my internet stops working suddenly when im using it....a cross sign comes on the signal. I contacted customer care and they said that there is no problem from their side....so please solve this issue....and if u r going to reply with:- Reset Network settings or Update IMEI no. Or contact customer care or observe in safe mode...i have already done this...please solve this issue....im using BSNL sim

Hi,

Sorry to know about this. Can you test with a different SIM card or a different carrier? Let me know if it's the same for further assistance. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

25 Posts

07-28-2020

IN

34 Signins

275 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2020-09-17, 3:49 AM

I have tried using Airtel and Jio and the issue persists. And even sometimes in Airtel it automatically gets converted to 3G from 4G. Now  please solve this issue ASAP because your last update was of no use

Thiyush
Options

2679 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24815 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2020-09-17, 14:13 PM

@ Thiyush wrote:

I have tried using Airtel and Jio and the issue persists. And even sometimes in Airtel it automatically gets converted to 3G from 4G. Now  please solve this issue ASAP because your last update was of no use

Your IMEI number is updated on your profile, this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

25 Posts

07-28-2020

IN

34 Signins

275 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2020-09-18, 5:30 AM

It is okay to see the source but please solve the problem 

Thiyush
Options

2679 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24815 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2020-09-18, 13:57 PM

@ Thiyush wrote:

It is okay to see the source but please solve the problem 

Thanks for that. However, did you enable the Privacy? I am unable to check the device performance, if not, please do. If you have already enabled, allow me some time to check as it takes some hours to reflect on the tool.

Regards,

Suman

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete