09-14-2020

IN

4 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 1 of 8

Pop-up Camera Issue

2020-09-14, 10:29 AM

It's been a few days since I have been using Moto One Fusion Plus. Everything is great other than the fact that the pop-up camera comes out during an incoming video call (WhatsApp, Duo) when the display is off even without responding to the call. However, the pop-up camera doesn't come out when the display is on.
This can lead to damage to the pop-up camera if we receive a video call when the phone is in the pocket or any other enclosed space. 
I hope that you will look into this matter and find a patch for it as soon as possible. 
Thank you. 

Options

2676 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24805 Page Views

• Views: 24805
  • Message 2 of 8

Re:Pop-up Camera Issue

2020-09-14, 10:58 AM

@ enaksheekhan wrote:

It's been a few days since I have been using Moto One Fusion Plus. Everything is great other than the fact that the pop-up camera comes out during an incoming video call (WhatsApp, Duo) when the display is off even without responding to the call. However, the pop-up camera doesn't come out when the display is on.
This can lead to damage to the pop-up camera if we receive a video call when the phone is in the pocket or any other enclosed space. 
I hope that you will look into this matter and find a patch for it as soon as possible. 
Thank you. 

Hi,

Thanks for posting! We are aware and have already reported this to our concerned team. They are looking into this, however, I cannot promise if there will be a fix on this in the future. 

If I receive updates on this, I will get back to you.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

39 Posts

09-29-2014

IN

22 Signins

351 Page Views

• Views: 351
  • Message 3 of 8

2020-09-14, 11:03 AM

Dear Motorola team,

Find a solution as early as possible as lots of people facing same issue.

-Amit

Options

1 Posts

09-14-2020

IN

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 4 of 8

Pop up camera and security updates

2020-09-14, 11:13 AM

Pop up camera pops up even before call is recieved, this will cause serious damage to the pop up mechanism while the phone is resting in pockets. Please look into the matter.

And why the security updates are not being pushed?? Last update was july amd now this is September and am still waiting for august security patch.

Options

4 Posts

09-14-2020

IN

4 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 5 of 8

Pop-up Camera noise

2020-09-15, 17:57 PM

I have been using Motorola One Fusion Plus for the past few days. I found one issue I am concerned about. 
When I switch my camera from the front camera to the rear camera during a video call (WhatsApp, Duo, Skype, etc.) a shrieking mechanic noise occurs as the pop-up camera pops up and goes back inside and this is heard by the person who is on the other end of the call.
I video called in a different device from my phone and I then heard the noise myself. It is quite annoying and can get on the nerves of the person who is on the other end. 

Is somebody else also experiencing this? Or is this just a hardware fault and I need to request for a replacement? 

Kindly get back to me ASAP. 

Options

4 Posts

09-14-2020

IN

4 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2020-09-15, 18:01 PM
I hope you understand the need for a patch for this issue as this issue may lead to serious and permanent hardware damage to the phone. Please get to be at the earliest possible. Thank you.
Options

6 Posts

09-04-2020

IN

10 Signins

110 Page Views

• Views: 110
  • Message 7 of 8

Re:Pop-up Camera noise

2020-09-16, 7:18 AM

Hi! 

I did not faced this problem on Motorola one fusion plus. Though I had checked several times but not seen any issues about pop up camera sound heard by the other person. I had check on Whatsapp, Skype, and Carrier Video calling. 

You can check one option that in sound setting to turn off pop up sound. 

Options

39 Posts

09-29-2014

IN

22 Signins

351 Page Views

• Views: 351
  • Message 8 of 8

2020-09-21, 7:59 AM

Hi, I have tried as per your suggestion but still pop up camera opened in pocket while whatsapp video call as well as google duo. I think Motorola should come with solution.

Amit.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete