Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

05-05-2021

India

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 4

Pop up camera sound

2021-05-05, 11:30 AM

No matter what I do pop up camera sound is not switching off ..!!

I've tried everything , even if I'm switching off the sound in settings , the sound is still there .. 

I've already addressed you regarding this but there is no reply ?

Options

927 Posts

11-24-2020

India

136 Signins

12995 Page Views

• Views: 12995
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Pop up camera sound

2021-05-06, 8:32 AM

Hi Nagananda

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Let me check and help you here. I have checked, this is a default sound from the Pop-up Camera Mechanism. Sorry to say it can’t be turned off and it is working as designed. Please don't hesitate to post again in case you need further assistance.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

05-05-2021

India

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-05-06, 8:55 AM

The why does my mobile phone settings had an option called ""Selfie camera sounds, play a sound when selfie camera opens & closes "" 

????

Screenshot_20210506-142020.png
Options

927 Posts

11-24-2020

India

136 Signins

12995 Page Views

• Views: 12995
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-05-07, 6:12 AM

Hi Nagananda

I understand your concern. If the mentioned option is ON you can able to hear the Camera opening tune along with the Pop up Camera stepper motor sound. If this option is OFF, you can only hear the Stepper Motor sound. Generally, the stepper Motor sound is louder than the Camera Tune. I hope it is clear. Please let me know if you need further help. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms