09-01-2020

IN

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 3

Problem with volume while playig videos

2020-09-01, 16:05 PM

If I get a call while playing videos, the volume becomes very low whether I attend the call or not. The volume remains low till I restart the mobile. I have one used the mobile in SAFE mode and observed that this problem is not there.

Options

18 Posts

07-26-2020

IN

23 Signins

300 Page Views

• Views: 300
  • Message 2 of 3

Problem with volume while playig videos

2020-09-07, 5:18 AM
I think you enabled pick up for silence mode in moto actions.
Options

2676 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

361 Signins

24805 Page Views

• Views: 24805
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Problem with volume while playig videos

2020-09-08, 10:25 AM

@ RavindraV wrote:

If I get a call while playing videos, the volume becomes very low whether I attend the call or not. The volume remains low till I restart the mobile. I have one used the mobile in SAFE mode and observed that this problem is not there.

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us! Yes, this could be it as Udayanthi said, please check your Moto Actions.

Also, if the issue doesn't persist in Safe Mode, it is most likely that a third-party app may be causing this. Safe Mode runs the device without third-party apps.

Try installing some of the third-party apps which are installed recently and check if it helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete