IN

5 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 1 of 3

Random Shutdown

2020-08-23, 3:29 AM

Hello Moto Service,

I am facing this random shutdown problem. Whenever phone is in idle state it's getting down automatically and couldn't restart itself. Moreover when I attend calls also this has been done. I have already contacted your service support and they said to resolve this problem with some troubleshooting steps like reset app preferences, factory reset and etc. But there is no use. And also I have kept a bug report through my device and I haven't got any reply from them. I think Moto is one of the best phones I have ever used. Before using current one fusion plus, I used Moto g 3rd generation phone but I have never faced like this problem. I think so motorola one fusion plus is facing a major software bug issue with current July update. So I kindly request you to solve this ASAP or else please help me to replace my device.

Thank you.

Options

25 Posts

07-28-2020

IN

35 Signins

275 Page Views

• Views: 275
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Random Shutdown

2020-08-24, 8:32 AM

Hey Nikhil, im also facing the same issue and i too think that July update has major software bug because it all has started from last July update only and i think this can be fixed from another software update...hope they will resolve this soon!!

Thiyush
Options

2 Posts

08-23-2020

IN

5 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Random Shutdown

2020-08-24, 9:49 AM

Hello thiyush, I am glad that you have concerned about this. But there is no use with that updated one with mine. The same issue continues with mine. Hope so this can be fixed or else I am planning to replace my device as it is only a 4 days usage of mine.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete