Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-02-2021

Austria

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 5

Screen Saver / Always on Display

2021-06-02, 11:42 AM

Hi!

Got recently my One Fusion+, now I have a question. How can I deactivate the screen saver totally? I deacitvated the saver in settings-display-advanced-screen saver, but every time I move the phone, there appears a digital ugly clock including weather information and battery-%.

2nd question:A few days ago there was a security patch (May, 2021) and before that, the always in display was an analog clock with a circle inculding a green line which represents the battery-%. Now, I can´t find it anymore. IF I must have a always on display, then I only want the circle thing :-). Please see the attachment for that.

thanks to all!

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Screen Saver / Always on Display

2021-06-03, 9:13 AM

@ ltcmdtuvok wrote:

Hi!

Got recently my One Fusion+, now I have a question. How can I deactivate the screen saver totally? I deacitvated the saver in settings-display-advanced-screen saver, but every time I move the phone, there appears a digital ugly clock including weather information and battery-%.

2nd question:A few days ago there was a security patch (May, 2021) and before that, the always in display was an analog clock with a circle inculding a green line which represents the battery-%. Now, I can´t find it anymore. IF I must have a always on display, then I only want the circle thing :-). Please see the attachment for that.

thanks to all!

Hi, 

Thanks for writing to us! I wanted to confirm if you followed these steps:

1. Open your phone's Settings app.
  2. Tap Display > Advanced > Screen saver.
  3. Tap When to start > Never. If you don't see "When to start," turn off the Screen saver.

For your 2nd question, allow me some time, let me check, and get back to you. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 3 of 5

2021-06-04, 7:48 AM

@ ltcmdtuvok wrote:

Hi!

thanks to all!

Hi, 

I would like to help you. It would be great if you could tell me a bit more about the exact concern. Please confirm if you want the analog clock with a circle to OFF or to be different? So I can check and assist you further. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

06-02-2021

Austria

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-06-07, 6:27 AM

Hi Sunitha!

It would be nice if I can use the screen saver / aod like shown on the picture.

I just can use it like a digital clock like on the most Samsung devices or an analogue one but this is not the same I had when I bought the phone.

Thanks!

Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-06-10, 6:02 AM

@ ltcmdtuvok wrote:

Hi Sunitha!

It would be nice if I can use the screen saver / aod like shown on the picture.

I just can use it like a digital clock like on the most Samsung devices or an analogue one but this is not the same I had when I bought the phone.

Thanks!

Hi, 

I’m really confused here. I would like to understand more about your exact concern and I would like to help you. Are you originally wanted to deactivate Moto Display? Please confirm what you want to see when are you moving the phone? So I can check and assist you further.

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms