Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 21 of 25

Re:Screencast is not working in motorolo one fusion plus

2021-05-17, 9:13 AM

@ ch5 wrote:

Hello Team,

Screen cast is not working.. always showing searching.... With the same TV from the other mobiles able to connect... But not from moto fusion plus... It' defect from the mobile...

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us! I would like to know if you are using a Chromecast dongle to cast the screen. We have mentioned in our above responses also.

Let us know. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

11-13-2017

India

36 Signins

524 Page Views

• Views: 524
  • Message 22 of 25

Screencast is not working in Motorola One Fusion Plus

2021-07-11, 14:33 PM

Screencast is not working in Motorola One Fusion Plus with my new smart tv Samsung T4450. But my another phone Redmi 9 Power is working fine with my tv. That means, I can able to cast screen in Redmi 9 Power.

Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 23 of 25

Re:Screencast is not working in Motorola One Fusion Plus

2021-07-12, 8:58 AM

@ KAUBAN wrote:

Screencast is not working in Motorola One Fusion Plus with my new smart tv Samsung T4450. But my another phone Redmi 9 Power is working fine with my tv. That means, I can able to cast screen in Redmi 9 Power.

Hi, 

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry to know about this. I will do my best to help you with this. Firstly, I have merged your post with the running thread. I would like to inform you that Motorola devices don’t support screen mirroring. You would need a Chromecast dongle/Smart TV with a built-in Chromecast natively supported by android to cast the phone with the TV. I would suggest you go through the above link(Shared in the previous message) and follow the instructions. I hope that helps! 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

08-25-2021

India

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 24 of 25

Re:Screencast is not working in motorola fusion G60, and camera is not that much optimised..

2021-08-25, 17:25 PM

We spent lot of money , to get something from motorola, but what I get that is some worthy features are not available, like it's camera is named as 108 ultra pixels but, pictures is not even in the level of 48 MP. CAMERA phone, it's camera is not that optimised, and

2nd problem is screen mirroring feature is missing, which is really useful... Sometimes. 

Options

1972 Posts

11-24-2020

India

205 Signins

21800 Page Views

• Views: 21800
  • Message 25 of 25

Re:Screencast is not working in motorolo one fusion plus

2021-08-26, 8:00 AM

Hi Nitesh.99

Welcome to Motorola Forums. I would like to help you. Could you please confirm what phone model do you have? So I can check and assist you better. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms