Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-07-2021

India

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Suggestion to improve user experience of Motorola one fusion plus.

2021-04-07, 13:06 PM

The proximity sensor of motorola one fusion plus does not start working until we pick up a receiving call, so it does not turn off the screen initially when a call is coming, due to which when the device is in pocket and we take it out while getting a call then many a times the call is picked itself due to rubbing of device while it is taken out. This problem is mainly faced when I use the device without cover. It would be really beneficial if motorola team could allow proximity sensor to work from starting when the call is received, by a software update. 

Options

630 Posts

11-24-2020

India

99 Signins

9105 Page Views

• Views: 9105
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Suggestion to improve user experience of Motorola one fusion plus.

2021-04-08, 7:56 AM

Hi Bharti18,

Welcome to Motorola Forums. We will take your concern as feedback and pass it along. Please don't hesitate to post again in case you need further assistance. We are here to help! 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)