Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

01-30-2021

India

72 Signins

385 Page Views

• Views: 385
  • Message 11 of 13

Re:Suggestion to improve user experience of Motorola one fusion plus.

2021-05-31, 5:52 AM

Hi Sunitha,

I think the problem has to do with screen timeout. In case the call is on for more than the screen timeout duration then the screen gets locked.

I changed the duration to 30 min and the screen did not get locked mid way during call and sensor was working perfectly fine.

thanks for the support.

warm regards

Shrivardhaan Jois

Options

7 Posts

01-30-2021

India

72 Signins

385 Page Views

• Views: 385
  • Message 12 of 13

2021-05-31, 6:12 AM
Hi Sunitha, Another quick query, we have not received any software security update post 1st March 2021. Is there any issue. thanks and warm regards SSJois
Options

1565 Posts

11-24-2020

India

170 Signins

18240 Page Views

• Views: 18240
  • Message 13 of 13

2021-05-31, 8:23 AM

@ SSJois wrote:

Hi Sunitha,

I think the problem has to do with screen timeout. In case the call is on for more than the screen timeout duration then the screen gets locked.

I changed the duration to 30 min and the screen did not get locked mid way during call and sensor was working perfectly fine.

thanks for the support.

warm regards

Shrivardhaan Jois

Hi Shrivardhaan Jois,

Thank you for confirming! I’m glad to know that the concern has been addressed. Please do let us know if you need any assistance. We are always here to help! 

Regarding the security patch update, Motorola is committed to implementing essential security patches. As new security issues emerge, we will evaluate them and update your phone as needed. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms