Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

09-09-2020

India

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 9

The camera is not working after the recent update, it just hangs

2020-09-09, 8:05 AM

Hi Please see the attached photo of my screen, the camera stops working and just hangs, Kindly help

This started after installing the recent update 2020-07-01

Options

4 Posts

09-09-2020

India

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 2 of 9

Re:The camera is not working after the recent update, it just hangs

2020-09-09, 8:11 AM

Forgot to mention , I am getting this message in the notification "Camera is performing image processing  service" 

Options

1 Posts

09-09-2020

Ireland

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 9

2020-09-09, 11:42 AM

Im getting the same problem but was since I got the phone. 

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 4 of 9

2020-09-10, 11:32 AM

@ sankallar wrote:

Forgot to mention , I am getting this message in the notification "Camera is performing image processing  service" 

Hi Sankallar & @emcjunior 

Sorry to know about your devices and thanks for reporting this to us! I would suggest you, please perform Clear Cache in your Camera-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select Camera > Storage > Clear Cache.

If the issue still persists, I recommend performing a Factory Data Reset by taking a back up of your contacts and data.  Settings > System > Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Enter your Screen Lock > Select Erase Everything to begin the reset. Let us know how it goes.  

We recommend performing a reset after a Software update as it helps to start the device afresh and that could solve your concern.  

Please let me know how it goes, this should help.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

09-09-2020

India

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 5 of 9

2020-09-11, 11:17 AM
I did the factory reset and the front camera is working , rear camera is still slow and not able to do a switch over , it hangs :(. Kindly help
Options

4 Posts

09-09-2020

India

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 6 of 9

2020-09-11, 13:06 PM

Hi Just did a test of hardware from device help, there is 13-15 sec delay in opening the rear camera, thus it hangs. Please help

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 7 of 9

2020-09-14, 11:07 AM

@ sankallar wrote:

Hi Just did a test of hardware from device help, there is 13-15 sec delay in opening the rear camera, thus it hangs. Please help

Thanks for trying! There is a delay in the opening of the camera but it does open correct? If yes, this shouldn't be a hardware problem. 

Can you check if the camera app is updated in Play Store? Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

03-31-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 8 of 9

2021-03-31, 17:25 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong... You said that Lenovo recommends doing a factory data reset after performing a software update?

If a guy were to understand the thing or two about software timestamps and digital signatures he would be led to believe that after performing a factory data reset that the device would be returned to stock configuration AKA out of the box new and the reason that you would be able to get it to function again after said software update is because you would negate and remove the update that you just performed? I noticed your answer was given 7/20/2020. Is there still no patch for this? I'm using a phone that is 4 days old that I performed a factory reset on as soon as I took it out of the box.

I do like the idea of dumping the cash for the camera but I think that a larger software patch should be in order this is a Moto g power with the latest firmware and os patch running Android 10.

Options

1531 Posts

11-24-2020

India

168 Signins

17975 Page Views

• Views: 17975
  • Message 9 of 9

2021-04-01, 9:05 AM

@ mbock412 wrote:

Correct me if I' wrong... You said that Lenovo recommends doing a factory data reset after performing a software update?

If a guy were to understand the thing or two about software timestamps and digital signatures he would be led to believe that after performing a factory data reset that the device would be returned to stock configuration AKA out of the box new and the reason that you would be able to get it to function again after said software update is because you would negate and remove the update that you just performed? I noticed your answer was given 7/20/2020. Is there still no patch for this? I' using a phone that is 4 days old that I performed a factory reset on as soon as I took it out of the box.

I do like the idea of dumping the cash for the camera but I think that a larger software patch should be in order this is a Moto g power with the latest firmware and os patch running Android 10.

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. I would like to inform you, we recommend performing a reset after a Software update as it helps to start the device afresh and that could solve the device problem if you are facing any. Please be informed factory data reset will not remove the update from the phone and it will wipe the data from the phone. 

However, I would like to help you. It would be great if you could tell me a bit more about your concern/if you are facing any issues with the phone. Also, please confirm the phone model name. So I can check and help you accordingly. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms