Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-09-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 4

Upgrading

2021-03-09, 23:41 PM

I have a Moto X4 that I love, but have now dropped it one too many times and have to upgrade. Would this phone be a good upgrade for the MotoX4?

Options

1634 Posts

11-24-2020

India

174 Signins

18790 Page Views

• Views: 18790
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Upgrading

2021-03-10, 9:36 AM

@ dbtdolfin wrote:

I have a Moto X4 that I love, but have now dropped it one too many times and have to upgrade. Would this phone be a good upgrade for the MotoX4?

Hi,

Welcome to Motorola Forums. We appreciate your interest and thank you for being loyal to Motorola. I would suggest you go through the link here and based on your requirement you can compare it with the device to device. Also, please click here to know more about the all device's specification details. I hope it helps. Please do let me know if you need further assistance. We are here to help!

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

29 Posts

11-21-2020

India

38 Signins

450 Page Views

• Views: 450
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-03-10, 16:13 PM

Don't go with this phone. This phone doesn't come with carrier aggregation or 5g. Also this phone has signal dropping issue and network connectivity issue and motorola yet to solve this. Just go through the flipkart customer review. You better go with other brand rather than motorola because motorola is the slowest when comes to providing security update and android update and it's getting worse day by day. 

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-03-11, 5:47 AM

@ Orbital wrote:

Don' go with this phone. This phone doesn' come with carrier aggregation or 5g. Also this phone has signal dropping issue and network connectivity issue and motorola yet to solve this. Just go through the flipkart customer review. You better go with other brand rather than motorola because motorola is the slowest when comes to providing security update and android update and it' getting worse day by day. 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused and we want our users to have a smooth running and a working phone. Our team is working on it. I request you to kindly give us some time.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms