08-20-2020

US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Volume and notification issue

2020-08-20, 4:11 AM

The volume on my one plus is super loud in calls and speaker phone,which is just fine. But the volume control does not let me turn it down to a tolerable level, which is a problem. I need the volume to be able to be lowered much more than its current lowest level. Weird that this phone does not have that basic ability after upgrading from my galaxy S5. Anyone know of an app or update that can fix that? Additionally, the ring and notification sounds are linked and can't be adjusted differently. So however loud the ringtone is, the text tone is as well. Any way to fix this?

Second, in the app settings,I'm not able to customize notifications for each app,only contacts. Another ability I had in my old galalxy S5. Does anyone know of an app or if an update is coming for this as well?

Options

2798 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

373 Signins

26030 Page Views

• Views: 26030
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Volume and notification issue

2020-08-24, 9:14 AM

@ Parthenon wrote:

The volume on my one plus is super loud in calls and speaker phone,which is just fine. But the volume control does not let me turn it down to a tolerable level, which is a problem. I need the volume to be able to be lowered much more than its current lowest level. Weird that this phone does not have that basic ability after upgrading from my galaxy S5. Anyone know of an app or update that can fix that? Additionally, the ring and notification sounds are linked and can't be adjusted differently. So however loud the ringtone is, the text tone is as well. Any way to fix this?

Second, in the app settings,I'm not able to customize notifications for each app,only contacts. Another ability I had in my old galalxy S5. Does anyone know of an app or if an update is coming for this as well?

Hi,

Thanks for posting! We're always looking to make improvements and your feedback is truly valued. I'll make sure it's passed along to the concerned team.

For the second concern, I would suggest you try these steps: Settings > Apps & notifications > find the app > notifications > Advanced > notification sound > adjust accordingly.

Let me know if it helped, I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete