Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

WIFI getting disconnected randomly and very frequently.

2021-05-10, 16:47 PM

I have problem with my phone since I purchased it. Since that day it was getting disconnected randomly from wifi in every 4-5 min. but now days it has started getting disconnected very frequently like every 1-2 min. and the customer support is useless after taking their advice I used RESCUE AND SMART ASSISTANCE software to reset my phone but I'm still facing the same problem.

Options

2021-05-10, 16:47 PM

I am facing the problem since the day i Purchased the phone. wifi is getting disconnected randomly but in the begging it used to take 4-5 min. but now it gets disconnected after every 1-2 min and reconnect itself after 5-10 sec. I got advice from useless customer support and they suggested me to reset phone with the help of their software i.e. RESCUE AND SMART ASSISTANCE but it didn't do any help and now after reset I'm facing new problem with navigation button.

Options

81 Posts

09-04-2015

India

101 Signins

751 Page Views

• Views: 751
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-05-11, 4:41 AM

Are you facing issue with all the wifi networks? Or only one perticular network??

darshansm
Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:WIFI getting disconnected randomly and very frequently.

2021-05-11, 9:49 AM

@ janist wrote:

I am facing the problem since the day i Purchased the phone. wifi is getting disconnected randomly but in the begging it used to take 4-5 min. but now it gets disconnected after every 1-2 min and reconnect itself after 5-10 sec. I got advice from useless customer support and they suggested me to reset phone with the help of their software i.e. RESCUE AND SMART ASSISTANCE but it didn' do any help and now after reset I' facing new problem with navigation button.

Hi,

I am sorry to know about this. I would like you to reset your Network Settings and see if that helps. Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. I would also like you to reset the router. Let us know how it goes. 

Also, please let us know what is the issue you are facing with the Navigation Button, we will try our best to assist you.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms