Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

2553 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1150 Signins

48620 Page Views

• Views: 48620
  • Message 31 of 44

Re:Welcome to the motorola one fusion+ community!

2020-12-17, 9:26 AM

@ Dlee21980 wrote:

I can' believe this phone does not have wifi calling enabled! I would have never bought the phone if I had known and since I did not activate the phone and find this out in the first 30 days of purchase motorola refuses to give me any credit towards the purchase of another phone. I' very disappointed since I like motorola products but, I will not buy another motorola product ever if they cannot rectify this issue.

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out, Wi-Fi calling is a carrier-specific feature you may need to ask your carrier.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

12-16-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 32 of 44

2020-12-17, 14:41 PM

Is there a US carrier that supports the wifi calling with this phone?

Options

4 Posts

12-16-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 33 of 44

2020-12-17, 14:43 PM
What us carrier supports wifi calling this with phone? Can I use this phone with Verizon?
Options

2553 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1150 Signins

48620 Page Views

• Views: 48620
  • Message 34 of 44

2020-12-17, 15:02 PM

@ Dlee21980 wrote:

Is there a US carrier that supports the wifi calling with this phone?

Hi Dlee21980,

Sorry to say in the US it does not support wi-fi calling on this model.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

58 Posts

09-04-2015

India

71 Signins

551 Page Views

• Views: 551
  • Message 35 of 44

2020-12-18, 15:06 PM

Hard luck 😉

darshansm
Options

1 Posts

02-16-2021

Italy

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 36 of 44

2021-02-16, 11:23 AM

Buongiorno, ho una serie di problemi.

1 - il pc non trova il cell, o meglio sia dice che la cartella è vuota.

2 - Nella galleria fotografica avrei bisogno di creare cartelle, ma non trovo questa opzione

3 - la mia scheda micro SD risulta vuota, ma in realtà ci sono un sacco di file.

Grazie a tutti x l aiuto.

Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Views: 10890
  • Message 37 of 44

2021-02-17, 4:32 AM

@ PierBin wrote:

Buongiorno, ho una serie di problemi.

1 - il pc non trova il cell, o meglio sia dice che la cartella è vuota.

2 - Nella galleria fotografica avrei bisogno di creare cartelle, ma non trovo questa opzione

3 - la mia scheda micro SD risulta vuota, ma in realtà ci sono un sacco di file.

Grazie a tutti x l aiuto.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us. You have posted in the English community and I’m sorry we do not have an Italian community.  I am using Google Translate, so I apologize for any grammar or spelling errors. However, I will try my best to help you.

1. I would suggest you go through the link here and follow the instructions. If the device is still not recognized on PC/computer please try with another USB cable and make sure that you have selected the File transfer option(Drag down the status bar>>Tap on Charging this device via USB notification>>Select File transfer option). 

2. Are you unable to create a folder in the Google photos application? If yes, please click here and follow the Create New Album main. I hope it helps.

3. I would suggest you restart the phone and check. Is the SD card converted as internal Storage or Portable storage? If you are using an SD card as portable storage please remove and re-insert the SD card. Before you remove the card please eject it. To eject, Go to Settings > Storage>> Next to your SD card name>>Tap on the option and eject it. See if that helps. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

5 Posts

03-20-2017

India

28 Signins

264 Page Views

• Views: 264
  • Message 38 of 44

2021-04-06, 9:23 AM

Sound effect is not work when call ringing

Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Views: 10890
  • Message 39 of 44

2021-04-07, 6:55 AM

Hi Pravesh1980

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I will try my best to help you with this. It would be great if you could tell me a bit more about the exact issue you are facing? Since when you are facing this? So I can check and assist you further. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

2 Posts

04-17-2021

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 40 of 44

Re:SO NO: SOIN0760012104160006

2021-04-17, 1:37 AM
This is seriously concerning,

My phone was not booting and when stepping into your service centre digital communication they mentioned it seems to be a board issue and it will not be covered under warranty 

It was my recent purchase 6 month back from flipkart and the phone is under warranty, to bypass warranty claim your service rep stated that there seems to be some damage in the camera protective glass and therefore the same cannot be repaired in warranty and they charged an estimate of 7000 rupees.

If so I don't understand the correlation , i request you to look into this matter on an urgent basis and as discussed over the phone  please provide me with a conclusion by tomorrow morning.I am really disappointed they way you are treating the phones which we buy trusting motorola service centers and you are knocking us with the invalid  reason with paid repair service when the phone is in warranty. 
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms