08-16-2020

IN

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Whatsapp Drag Notification not working

2020-08-16, 15:37 PM

For all other apps, I am able to drag down the notification bar and see multiple notifications for the same app and take actions from the home/lock screen based on the sensitivity level set. Only for whatsapp I get a notification (It stays only one and the number of messages keeps getting updated). My individual preferences for whatsapp notifications in the notifications setting gets reset after a while. Is this a bug and has this been reported earlier? This is extremely frustrating for a brand new mobile.

Options

2813 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

375 Signins

26185 Page Views

• Views: 26185
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Whatsapp Drag Notification not working

2020-08-18, 5:35 AM

@ jsfernando wrote:

For all other apps, I am able to drag down the notification bar and see multiple notifications for the same app and take actions from the home/lock screen based on the sensitivity level set. Only for whatsapp I get a notification (It stays only one and the number of messages keeps getting updated). My individual preferences for whatsapp notifications in the notifications setting gets reset after a while. Is this a bug and has this been reported earlier? This is extremely frustrating for a brand new mobile.

Hi,

Thanks for posting! I will try my best to assist you with this. Please confirm this, does the app notification show like this when the device is idle and you get WhatsApp messages? Or does it show when you are using other app and you get WhatApp message in between?

As per my knowledge, it should be working as expected. When you are using a different app and receive a WhatApp message, it shows the number of messages. There should be a small down arrow symbol when clicked, you can check who sent you the message. 

To reconfirm this, you can reset the app preferences and contact the app developer. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

08-18-2020

US

5 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-08-18, 8:22 AM

Try the fmwhatsapp update, I have been switching from original whatsapp to fmwhatsapp apk version for a long time.

Options

4 Posts

08-18-2020

US

5 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-08-26, 16:35 PM

I have updated to new version fmwhatsapp at Techbigs,I have updated to the new fmwhatsapp at Techbigs, give it a try.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete