cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiniKat
What's DOS?
Views: 272
Message 1 of 4

Is the Motorola One Hyper compatible with MetroPCS?

I've been with Metro for a few years now and they haven't let me down with their affordable plans. The One Hyper looked really nice to get, however, if I can, I would like to stay with Metro by T-Mobile. I don't want to assume just because T-Mobile is now in the name and buy the phone just to get told it won't work.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 192
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is the Motorola One Hyper compatible with MetroPCS?

@MiniKat wrote:

I've been with Metro for a few years now and they haven't let me down with their affordable plans. The One Hyper looked really nice to get, however, if I can, I would like to stay with Metro by T-Mobile. I don't want to assume just because T-Mobile is now in the name and buy the phone just to get told it won't work.

Hi.

I'd advise checking with Metro. It should have the same level of support as T-Mobile, but can't hurt to find out first.

We are also checking from our end to see what is supported.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
MiniKat
What's DOS?
Views: 186
Message 3 of 4

I talked with MetroPCS before asking here. They can only find out it's compatible if I have the IMEI number.

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 163
Message 4 of 4

@MiniKat wrote:

I talked with MetroPCS before asking here. They can only find out it's compatible if I have the IMEI number.

Ah, I see.

A Hyper IMEI is going to show as compatible...but. They will recommend a new phone from them. Metro PCS will support the phone for voice, data, SMS, etc., but it may not get all possible features (VoLTE, WiFi calling).

Hope this helps.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors