Options

1 Posts

03-06-2020

US

1 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 21 of 23

Re:Motorola one hyper for Verizon sprint unlocked work on all 4 carriers?

2020-03-06, 3:47 AM

Hi Frank,

Yes, the Motorola One Hyper does have an FM radio.

I purchased this phone yesterday and took to to my local Verizon store in North Carolina today.  All five employees tried for nearly 2 hours to get the phone to activate.  Sadly, this phone is not compatible with Verizon or Sprint (even though the compatibility chart indicated would work with Verizon when I checked before purchasing it yesterday).  Motorola updated the chart at some point today.  

Options

37 Posts

05-18-2017

US

183 Signins

3956 Page Views

• Views: 3956
  • Message 22 of 23

2020-03-06, 4:58 AM

Christy, thank you very much for the information about the FM radio. My guess was that the User Guides were correct and the information was simply missing from the Motorola webpages and their eBay listing, and you've just confirmed that for me. Motorola should really add that information, in my opinion.

As to the CDMA/GSM issue, yes, I posted earlier today in another thread that the Carrier Compatibility chart page was updated today to indicate that the One Hyper is a GSM-only device.

I'm sorry to hear that you purchased a phone that can't be used on your carrier of choice. Since your choice of device was based upon false information, perhaps you'll be offered a full refund.

Regards,

Frank.

Options

1 Posts

04-09-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 23 of 23

2020-04-09, 22:59 PM

I just bought the One Hyper based on the website saying it was compatible with Verizon. I knew I wasn't going crazy. Not VZW and the motorola virtual chat is saying it is not and the website now showing not compatible. uhh!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete