Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one hyper
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-14-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 4

Vibration not working

2021-06-14, 17:16 PM

Hello, for the past few days my phone is not vibrating when I get a text or a call. It is turned on and it's shows in the banner up top that's it's on but it's not working at all. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Options

1547 Posts

11-24-2020

India

169 Signins

18105 Page Views

• Views: 18105

Re:Vibration not working

2021-06-15, 6:58 AM

Hi lrobeson

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you with this. Can you please test if the vibration sensor is working or not. You can check by going to Device help application in menu>>Fix>> Hardware Test>>Vibration Sensor>> 'BEGIN TEST' and check if it is working or not. If it is working here, please restart the phone and let me know how it goes. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(3)
Answer
Options

1547 Posts

11-24-2020

India

169 Signins

18105 Page Views

• Views: 18105
  • Message 2 of 4

2021-06-15, 6:58 AM

Hi lrobeson

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you with this. Can you please test if the vibration sensor is working or not. You can check by going to Device help application in menu>>Fix>> Hardware Test>>Vibration Sensor>> 'BEGIN TEST' and check if it is working or not. If it is working here, please restart the phone and let me know how it goes. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2 Posts

06-14-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-06-15, 13:01 PM

Thank you for your response! Yesterday, I somehow stumbled upon a diagnostic test and it fixed the problem. However, I took the steps you said to familiarize myself with it in case it happens again and that test is not there... I have no clue where I found the test. It was like an 18 question test. It tested colors and sounds audio and video.🤷

Options

3058 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1201 Signins

54015 Page Views

• Views: 54015
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-06-16, 5:41 AM

@ lrobeson wrote:

Thank you for your response! Yesterday, I somehow stumbled upon a diagnostic test and it fixed the problem. However, I took the steps you said to familiarize myself with it in case it happens again and that test is not there... I have no clue where I found the test. It was like an 18 question test. It tested colors and sounds audio and video.🤷

Hi, 

Glad to know it's fixed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions/concerns.

Thanks

Sandip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms