Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one macro
All Forum Topics
Options

42 Posts

06-08-2020

India

326 Signins

320 Page Views

• Views: 320
  • Message 41 of 355

Re:Android 10 update

2020-10-13, 1:07 AM

@MotorolaTom  @Agent_Zeke  This time i need a  expected date when you are releasing Android 10 for one macro . You people ignore those posts which are related to software updates. This shows how much bad motorola is regarding software updates. In this way you will be surely vanishing from the market. Android 11 is finally out and you people are not able to release Android 10 yet.

Options

6790 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3410 Signins

85806 Page Views

• Views: 85806
  • Message 42 of 355

2020-10-13, 19:50 PM

@ Hrishabh wrote:

@MotorolaTom  @Agent_Zeke  This time i need a  expected date when you are releasing Android 10 for one macro . You people ignore those posts which are related to software updates. This shows how much bad motorola is regarding software updates. In this way you will be surely vanishing from the market. Android 11 is finally out and you people are not able to release Android 10 yet.

I have already advised that I don't have timing. Once I have something I can share, I will. No one has ignored your posts. I've been as open and honest as I can regarding updates on the Motorola One Macro. If I don't have any new information to share and I answer you daily with the same response, I'm sure you'd start to get upset with me.  Posting the same question over and over again after you have received an answer is against the Community Guidelines. Please review them here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

42 Posts

06-08-2020

India

326 Signins

320 Page Views

• Message 43 of 355

2020-10-14, 3:43 AM

Thanks gor replying @MotorolaTom 

You just understand us that how much we are annoyed with you people. This is only leading to loss of loyal customers. Just think that this device was launched last year in the same month and still it is not being updated to Android 10 when Google and many other brands have released Android 11. 

Also, motorola performs soak tests for a long time and telling customers that they are currently fixing bugs even after that all devices updated reported bugs and still those bugs are not fixed.

Everytime you reply that it is pending partner approval and we don't have exact timings just understand that we are not asking for exact dates. Atleast provide a roadmap so that customers are assured.

Lastly, I know you are honest in providing information about the status of Android 10 but it is not assuring us.Why only motorola is lacking in providing software updates??

For now we just want to know till when Android 10 will be released. We are not asking for exact date.

Options

42 Posts

06-08-2020

India

326 Signins

320 Page Views

• Message 44 of 355

2020-10-15, 19:42 PM

@MotorolaTom Thanks for not replying again:(

If you are still not able to provide date atleast tell us that whether it is going to be updated this month only or it is planned for later. When you are asked about dates either you ignore or tell us that you don't provide timings. We know that you don't provide timings and we also know that no brand is able to provide exact date but atleast other brands assures their customers by providing the release month or expected dates. While motorola becomes silent. Expecting a good news from you.

Options

6790 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3410 Signins

85806 Page Views

• Message 45 of 355

2020-10-15, 22:29 PM

@ Hrishabh wrote:

@MotorolaTom Thanks for not replying again:(

If you are still not able to provide date atleast tell us that whether it is going to be updated this month only or it is planned for later. When you are asked about dates either you ignore or tell us that you don't provide timings. We know that you don't provide timings and we also know that no brand is able to provide exact date but atleast other brands assures their customers by providing the release month or expected dates. While motorola becomes silent. Expecting a good news from you.

I believe it will be later and not this month. We used to provide months, but when we did and issues came up and we went into the next month people became very upset. FYI, I will not be around tomorrow however one of my colleagues will be around to help however she can.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

42 Posts

06-08-2020

India

326 Signins

320 Page Views

• Message 46 of 355

2020-10-16, 4:08 AM

I know earlier you used to provide release months and i also know that sometimes due to various reasons updates are delayed but you need to know that if you are providing dates you need to be on time because other brands are doing that very efficiently. We just want our old motorola back.

Are you sure that it is not coming this month and will be released later???I would like to know whether the update is ready and some bugs are to fixed or it is not ready yet. 

No problem. Whoever assists u we just want quality information.

Options

2 Posts

11-18-2020

Sweden

7 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 47 of 355

2020-11-18, 2:49 AM

I want a new update how is it going with Android10 to motorola one macro ?? Feels like it will newer come 😞 does i gona get if before 2021 ??

Options

75 Posts

10-23-2020

India

144 Signins

880 Page Views

• Views: 880
  • Message 48 of 355

2020-11-18, 10:27 AM

Rest assured.

We have waited a whole year. So it's not bad to wait for 1-2 months more as the much more time they take the much more bug free will be the update. It is adamant that we will get Android 10 for sure.

Thanks and Regards

Options

6790 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3410 Signins

85806 Page Views

• Message 49 of 355

Re:Any one receiving android 10

2020-12-21, 23:24 PM

@ Kumar2105 wrote:

Any one receiving android 10

We have not released Android 10 to users as of yet. I'm hoping it will be soon though.

-Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms