Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one macro
All Forum Topics
Options

42 Posts

06-08-2020

India

326 Signins

320 Page Views

• Views: 320
  • Message 1 of 4

Call recording feature for google phone

2020-10-07, 4:06 AM

When will be call recording feature available for India?

Answer
Options

6799 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3410 Signins

85846 Page Views

• Views: 85846

Re:Call recording feature for google phone

2020-10-08, 17:11 PM

@ Hrishabh wrote:

As far as I'm aware the Google Call recording feature built into to Google phone app is still in beta. Motorola has no control over where or when it appears, and Google does sometimes test features that never roll out broadly. You should direct additional questions to Google regarding the call recording functions. I hope you understand.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(3)
Answer
Options

6799 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3410 Signins

85846 Page Views

• Message 2 of 4

2020-10-08, 17:11 PM

@ Hrishabh wrote:

As far as I'm aware the Google Call recording feature built into to Google phone app is still in beta. Motorola has no control over where or when it appears, and Google does sometimes test features that never roll out broadly. You should direct additional questions to Google regarding the call recording functions. I hope you understand.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

42 Posts

06-08-2020

India

326 Signins

320 Page Views

• Views: 320
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-10-08, 19:21 PM

Okay thanks for your response. I understood it. Ya you are right that many features tested by google are not released but this feature has been received by many brands like OnePlus , Xiaomi and Nokia. Even i think so that Moto G7 has also received it.

Options

6799 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3410 Signins

85846 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2020-10-08, 21:17 PM

@ Hrishabh wrote:

Okay thanks for your response. I understood it. Ya you are right that many features tested by google are not released but this feature has been received by many brands like OnePlus , Xiaomi and Nokia. Even i think so that Moto G7 has also received it.

Yeah, I know it's popped up on some Moto devices in your region. Unfroutatnely we have absolutely no control over it. 

-Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms