Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Unlockable PhonesMOTOROLA Android Developer Community
All Forum Topics
Options

11 Posts

05-21-2018

Brazil

44 Signins

452 Page Views

• Views: 452
  • Message 1 of 4

GSIs Issues

2021-10-13, 3:41 AM

Hello,

Although I don't think this is the proper place to asking that, I guess it's better researching at the own manufacturer to do so, let's get started.

Checking on the internal props from my device, it is indeed Treble enabled and have full VDNK support. That said, the G company limits to only provide clear instructions over the installation steps of the Pixel phones.

All in all, I would like to know if Motorola can provide the instructions to properly* flash and run GSIs AOSP** since the extra steps that probably would be needed are only known by motorola for warranty** and even security conveniences.

Although there is another obscure instructions from third parties, I would like to do that without having issues with bootloops or bricking my device.

Thank you, regardless.

* I am aware it won't run smoothly at all since we're talking about pure AOSP and no Motorola optimisations.

** I am also aware about the risks on doing such procedures since the day I have unlocked the bootloader from my device, so there is no reason to concern about the warranty too.

Att, Myo.
Options

5309 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

654 Signins

55182 Page Views

• Views: 55182
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:GSIs Issues

2021-10-14, 14:44 PM

Hi @ bearusu_myo,

Thanks for posting your question. However, we do not support any modification such as rooting, changing/flashing ROMs, or unlocking bootloaders here. Let's see if others could help here, however, they can.

We moved your post to the Developers community as you originally posted on Moto one macro community.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.
Options

11 Posts

05-21-2018

Brazil

44 Signins

452 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

Re:GSIs Issues

2021-10-14, 14:53 PM
Thank you, hopefully they will.
Att, Myo.
Options

11 Posts

05-21-2018

Brazil

44 Signins

452 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

GSIs Issues

2021-10-24, 21:59 PM
Bumping this
Att, Myo.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms