Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one macro
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

06-04-2021

Australia

7 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 11 of 22

Re:MTOROLA ONE MACRO - Network issues

2021-06-07, 7:33 AM
Is that before you change it to solely IPv4? Make sure you hit save up in the top left menu. If it doesn't work after switching to IPv4, then you havea different problem to me
Options

9 Posts

06-04-2021

Australia

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 12 of 22

2021-06-11, 1:01 AM

That's after.  No change as of today.  Getting pretty fracking frustrated....

Options

7 Posts

06-04-2021

Australia

7 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 13 of 22

2021-06-11, 4:41 AM
Wow and no more help from staff in this forum. I hope you have spoken to them on the phone by now!
Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79006 Page Views

• Views: 79006
  • Message 14 of 22

2021-06-11, 22:47 PM

@ RLKIII wrote:

That' after.  No change as of today.  Getting pretty fracking frustrated....

Sorry, you're continuing to experience this issue. Based on the screenshots you shared earlier the APN settings look way off compared to what I've seen posted on various Aussie Broadband message boards. Can you go to your APN settings and reset to default (Settings > Network & internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Access Point Names > Men (3 dots on the top right) > Reset to default). Once that's done, got into the active APN and make sure it's set to IPv4. Once changed tap on the menu and save. Then toggle Airplane mode to see if it then connects. 

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79006 Page Views

• Views: 79006
  • Message 15 of 22

2021-06-11, 22:47 PM

@ Kano111 wrote:

Wow and no more help from staff in this forum. I hope you have spoken to them on the phone by now!

Sorry,  was watching your interaction. As you were giving good suggestions. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

9 Posts

06-04-2021

Australia

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Message 16 of 22

2021-06-12, 3:38 AM

Hey Tom. Thanks.  I'll give this a try now and let you know how it goes.

Was frustrating earlier; I was at the store and couldn't even check voicemail because of no connection, so I missed a message from my wife.

EDIT/UPDATE:  And... no.  I've made the changes as per your instructions. I even restarted the phone to be sure.  Went for a walk and less than a block from my router, NOTHING.

To repeat, I had NONE of these issues before updating to ver 10.Images included for reference.  (in the 3rd image, not the reception in the top right)

Options

9 Posts

06-04-2021

Australia

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Message 17 of 22

2021-06-13, 5:38 AM

OK - seems nothing is working SO I am currently doing a backup and will factory reset the phone.  If that doesn't work then I guess I'll have to contact Motorola directly because it seems I have a lemon phone.   AGAIN - had NONE of these issues befo0re updating to ver 10.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............  I'll be back once I have the results.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - No change.  I'm done.   I can only assume my phone is screwed somehow, despite never being damaged, dropped or dunked.

How do I escalate this and to whom? I'd like to be able to actually use my mobile phone when MOBILE again.

Options

1067 Posts

11-24-2020

India

144 Signins

14260 Page Views

• Views: 14260
  • Message 18 of 22

2021-06-14, 7:12 AM

@ RLKIII wrote:

OK - seems nothing is working SO I am currently doing a backup and will factory reset the phone.  If that doesn' work then I guess I' have to contact Motorola directly because it seems I have a lemon phone.   AGAIN - had NONE of these issues befo0re updating to ver 10.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............  I' be back once I have the results.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - No change.  I' done.   I can only assume my phone is screwed somehow, despite never being damaged, dropped or dunked.

How do I escalate this and to whom? I' like to be able to actually use my mobile phone when MOBILE again.

Hi, 

I appreciate your efforts. Let me check and help you further. Can you please confirm if you did restore your backup after doing factory data reset? We recommend not restoring your backup to make sure third-party apps are not causing an issue. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

9 Posts

06-04-2021

Australia

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Message 19 of 22

2021-06-14, 23:58 PM

I did, yes.  I don't want to lose all data (contacts, etc.)

Options

1067 Posts

11-24-2020

India

144 Signins

14260 Page Views

• Views: 14260
  • Message 20 of 22

2021-06-15, 6:42 AM

@ RLKIII wrote:

I did, yes.  I don' want to lose all data (contacts, etc.)

Hi, 

Thank you for confirming and we understand your concern. I would suggest you perform factory data reset without restoring your backup. See if this fixes the device issues. Before you perform factory data reset take all data back-up. Please go through the link here for backup instructions. I hope it helps! 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms