Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one macro
All Forum Topics
Options

12 Posts

10-26-2019

India

21 Signins

117 Page Views

• Views: 117
  • Message 1 of 2

Motorola one macro has compass/magnetometer or not?

2019-10-26, 3:57 AM

I have a Motorola one macro and I m sure I saw all the sesnsors in the speclist before buying and gsmarena and other sites all mentioned that there is all sensor in my phone but after buying I got to know there is no magnetometer for a moment I was really scared that may be I got a faulty piece.

Hasnain Ali
Answer
Options

20080 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2566 Signins

64773 Page Views

• Views: 64773

Re: Motorola one macro has compass/magnetometer or not?

2019-10-28, 14:52 PM

wrote:

I have a Motorola one macro and I m sure I saw all the sesnsors in the speclist before buying and gsmarena and other sites all mentioned that there is all sensor in my phone but after buying I got to know there is no magnetometer for a moment I was really scared that may be I got a faulty piece.

Hi.

The sensors listed on our website do not include magnetometer: Fingerprint reader, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Gyroscope.

Hope this helps.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

20080 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2566 Signins

64773 Page Views

• Views: 64773
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Motorola one macro has compass/magnetometer or not?

2019-10-28, 14:52 PM

wrote:

Hi.

The sensors listed on our website do not include magnetometer: Fingerprint reader, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Gyroscope.

Hope this helps.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms