Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one macro
All Forum Topics
Options

12 Posts

10-26-2019

India

21 Signins

117 Page Views

• Views: 117
  • Message 1 of 2

No option to select slow mo fps

2019-10-29, 13:32 PM

The motorola website mentions 120fps slow mo for Motorola One Macro at 1080p and 240fps Slow mo at 720p and other fps options like 30/60fps for normal video recording but I see no such option to select fps for my videos please update the camera app for Motorola One Macro and allow us to select our desires fps for videos.

Second thing the recent update to the camera app/camera tuner was terrible it introduced unnecessary oversharpening to images please fix it.

Hasnain Ali
Answer
Options

20072 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2564 Signins

64708 Page Views

• Views: 64708

Re: No option to select slow mo fps

2019-10-30, 17:14 PM

wrote:

The motorola website mentions 120fps slow mo for Motorola One Macro at 1080p and 240fps Slow mo at 720p and other fps options like 30/60fps for normal video recording but I see no such option to select fps for my videos please update the camera app for Motorola One Macro and allow us to select our desires fps for videos.

Second thing the recent update to the camera app/camera tuner was terrible it introduced unnecessary oversharpening to images please fix it.

Hi.

UPDATED: I should know better than to try and troubleshoot with a different phone than the one referenced. In this case, our site is incorrect and the FPS cannot be adjusted for video. I'm so sorry.

Thank you very much for reporting this. We will get the site corrected as soon as possible.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

20072 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2564 Signins

64708 Page Views

• Views: 64708
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: No option to select slow mo fps

2019-10-30, 17:14 PM

wrote:

Hi.

UPDATED: I should know better than to try and troubleshoot with a different phone than the one referenced. In this case, our site is incorrect and the FPS cannot be adjusted for video. I'm so sorry.

Thank you very much for reporting this. We will get the site corrected as soon as possible.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms