Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gilgaMesh98
Paper Tape
Views: 169
Message 1 of 2

No option to select slow mo fps

The motorola website mentions 120fps slow mo for Motorola One Macro at 1080p and 240fps Slow mo at 720p and other fps options like 30/60fps for normal video recording but I see no such option to select fps for my videos please update the camera app for Motorola One Macro and allow us to select our desires fps for videos.

Second thing the recent update to the camera app/camera tuner was terrible it introduced unnecessary oversharpening to images please fix it.

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 132
Message 2 of 2

Re: No option to select slow mo fps

@gilgaMesh98 wrote:

The motorola website mentions 120fps slow mo for Motorola One Macro at 1080p and 240fps Slow mo at 720p and other fps options like 30/60fps for normal video recording but I see no such option to select fps for my videos please update the camera app for Motorola One Macro and allow us to select our desires fps for videos.

Second thing the recent update to the camera app/camera tuner was terrible it introduced unnecessary oversharpening to images please fix it.

Hi.

UPDATED: I should know better than to try and troubleshoot with a different phone than the one referenced. In this case, our site is incorrect and the FPS cannot be adjusted for video. I'm so sorry.

Thank you very much for reporting this. We will get the site corrected as soon as possible.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!