Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one macro
All Forum Topics
Options

5912 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3353 Signins

80426 Page Views

• Views: 80426
  • Message 11 of 13

Re:November security patch

2021-02-09, 20:41 PM

@ Pbb wrote:

IMEI number ***Removed***

***Admin removed to protect privacy***

Thanks, let me look into this from my end. I'll see what I can figure out.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

15 Posts

05-31-2017

India

18 Signins

89 Page Views

• Views: 89
  • Message 12 of 13

Slow speed problem after update

2021-02-13, 13:38 PM

After 10 update my phone is very slow speed problem start and some applications are much more time to open and open suddenly and hanging app and hanging my phone to what is the solution 

Options

5912 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3353 Signins

80426 Page Views

• Views: 80426
  • Message 13 of 13

Re:November security patch

2021-02-13, 18:36 PM

@ Pbb wrote:

After 10 update my phone is very slow speed problem start and some applications are much more time to open and open suddenly and hanging app and hanging my phone to what is the solution 

Unfortunately, this is not uncommon after a major OS update. Some apps aren't optimized for the newer OS. Other times, it's just a matter of performing a Factory Reset and reinstalling everything that gets the phone running better again. Could be left-over junk from the install or older OS. I would say back up any personal files, and give the factory reset a try. Let me know.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms