Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one macro
All Forum Topics
Options

30 Posts

02-08-2014

Italy

115 Signins

952 Page Views

• Views: 952
  • Message 31 of 40

Re:The camera issue

2021-03-16, 8:21 AM

When I start the record

Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3294 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Views: 75346
  • Message 32 of 40

2021-03-18, 1:28 AM

@ fobos90 wrote:

When I start the record

Hmm, interesting. Let me charge mine up and see if I can duplicate this. So after the camera crashes are you able to open it back up and then record the video in one of those modes?

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3294 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Message 33 of 40

2021-03-18, 3:15 AM

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ fobos90 wrote:

When I start the record

Hmm, interesting. Let me charge mine up and see if I can duplicate this. So after the camera crashes are you able to open it back up and then record the video in one of those modes?

-Tom

Quick update. I just tested mine, I had no issues switching between regular camera, macro camera, and also switching between video recording for macro and slow motion. I was able to capture photos and videos with all modes. I'm curious, are you able to switch to macro and take a macro photo? It almost sounds to me like maybe the macro camera sensor has physically failed in your device. Let me know

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

30 Posts

02-08-2014

Italy

115 Signins

952 Page Views

• Message 34 of 40

2021-03-18, 10:23 AM

I'm sorry for the late reply.

After 5 crashes it has now resumed working on all video modes.  The quality of the videos is the only good one.  There is always the problem of the quality of the photos.  There is one other thing that I have noticed.  With the macro camera mode if I'm at the minimum limit it asks me to switch to macro mode, absurd.

Look the screenshot.

Both camera sensor are OK, because video are pretty good.

I want to try to subscribe the camera app (and tuner camera 3), but if you don't release an update I can't do it, because if I reset the phone it install only the app version pre-installed.

Best wish

Stefano

Screenshot_20210318-104611.png
Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3294 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Message 35 of 40

2021-03-19, 3:33 AM

@ fobos90 wrote:

I' sorry for the late reply.

After 5 crashes it has now resumed working on all video modes.  The quality of the videos is the only good one.  There is always the problem of the quality of the photos.  There is one other thing that I have noticed.  With the macro camera mode if I' at the minimum limit it asks me to switch to macro mode, absurd.

Look the screenshot.

Both camera sensor are OK, because video are pretty good.

I want to try to subscribe the camera app (and tuner camera 3), but if you don' release an update I can' do it, because if I reset the phone it install only the app version pre-installed.

Best wish

Stefano

Stefano. Wait it started working again without you doing anything? Just crashed a few times and boom started working? That's really weird. Let's keep an eye on it and let me know if it starts happening again. As for Camera 3, there are no plans to support that camera version on the motorola one macro.

-Tom

Options

30 Posts

02-08-2014

Italy

115 Signins

952 Page Views

• Message 36 of 40

2021-03-19, 10:51 AM

Probably when it crashed, it automatically reset the cache and from there it started working again, because I had checked the memory and it was as if the cache had been cleared.  Regarding the app I was referring to "Tuner camera 3" and not to "fotocamera moto 3".  If I understand correctly the tuner camera 3 manages the camera functions.  I'll let you know if there are any other problems and if it comes back again.

Stefano

Options

30 Posts

02-08-2014

Italy

115 Signins

952 Page Views

• Message 37 of 40

2021-03-23, 12:37 PM

It happens again. Now I understand better. Randomly, when switch to video mode the app crash with error message and reset all options.

Sometimes in video mode (macro and slow motion too) it crash, and if I try to set microSD where to save all it crash again when I exit from camera option and come back to video mode.

After a reboot it work again correctly.

Another bug, sometimes if I open the camera without unlocking the smartphone it didn't save the photos. I don't know why, but they are casual error.

Attached the screenshot of the error message.

Stefano

Screenshot_20210323-132559.png
Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3294 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Message 38 of 40

2021-03-24, 0:32 AM

@ fobos90 wrote:

It happens again. Now I understand better. Randomly, when switch to video mode the app crash with error message and reset all options.

Sometimes in video mode (macro and slow motion too) it crash, and if I try to set microSD where to save all it crash again when I exit from camera option and come back to video mode.

After a reboot it work again correctly.

Another bug, sometimes if I open the camera without unlocking the smartphone it didn' save the photos. I don' know why, but they are casual error.

Attached the screenshot of the error message.

Stefano

Stefano, Sorry this has cropped up again. The next time it happens can you generate a bug report and share it with me?

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the bug report on the forums in a reply.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

-Tom

Options

30 Posts

02-08-2014

Italy

115 Signins

952 Page Views

• Message 39 of 40

2021-03-24, 21:45 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I52EzbrhA5y_noYSAFHgsxXFisqYw11Q/view?usp=drivesdk

Ok, I hope its helpful. Check after 22:10

Stefano 

Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3294 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Message 40 of 40

2021-03-26, 21:55 PM

@ fobos90 wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I52EzbrhA5y_noYSAFHgsxXFisqYw11Q/view?usp=drivesdk

Ok, I hope its helpful. Check after 22:10

Stefano 

Stefano. Thank you for the Bug Report. So, I don't have updates on this newer crashing issue that you reported, but the older manual mode issues. I can confirm we will have improvements coming in a future update. I've escalated this crashing and hope to have some new info soon.

-Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms