10-15-2018

India

264 Signins

5313 Page Views

• Views: 5313
  • Message 1 of 6

3rd class service provided by Motorola after sales MOP

2018-11-26, 3:09 AM

Most wrost services provided by Motorola after sale the device MOP. There are many bugs still contains but nothing accepted by Motorola. There are also so many features missing in device but it also denied by Motorola. They also misused Android one platform. I put all the bugs, features request here that still alive described below-

1. As android one, we can't received regular monthly security updates. In the month of November, we are on September security patch. We missed October security update but now have November security update. But not sure to it not happen again.

2. Also we can't receive pie update timely as their promises. They released a notification of pie update before 10 days ago. But now there is no one get the update. - I received notification on 15 Nov & I received pie update on 26 Nov. Thanks for that.

3. Camera is the normal one with less features but they denied to add useful features like slow motion, time lapse, EIS, spot color, touch anywhere to capture etc. Still Missing the features.

4. Not received full network signal till now.

5. Face lock is missing. Still not added.

6. Not a option to vibrate call alert.

7. Automatic speaker on when calling someone. When I talk with someone, automatically speaker on after sometimes. Its irritating to talk with the device.

8. Dual volte missing till now. Added in update

9. No option to hide notch. Also there are no 3rd party apps that compatible with the device.

Only giving customers to fake assurance to sell device. Please care for customers...

Options

13 Posts

11-23-2018

India

67 Signins

378 Page Views

• Views: 378
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: 3rd class service provided by Motorola after sales MOP

2018-11-26, 3:42 AM
It's just a start brother. I really don't think they had any intention of launching pie update this year. They are just making fake promises to assure us, no pie update is coming within this month, it may come with the mid of December. I really hope I'm wrong with this judgement.
Options

256 Posts

10-20-2018

India

466 Signins

8741 Page Views

• Views: 8741
  • Message 3 of 6

2018-11-26, 12:52 PM

wrote:
It's just a start brother. I really don't think they had any intention of launching pie update this year. They are just making fake promises to assure us, no pie update is coming within this month, it may come with the mid of December. I really hope I'm wrong with this judgement.

As you already know the pie is out but i highly doubt if it includes any above mentioned bug fixes.We gotta just wait and see  :( 

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Options

256 Posts

10-20-2018

India

466 Signins

8741 Page Views

• Views: 8741
  • Message 4 of 6

2018-11-26, 12:53 PM

wrote:

Most wrost services provided by Motorola after sale the device MOP. There are many bugs still contains but nothing accepted by Motorola. There are also so many features missing in device but it also denied by Motorola. They also misused Android one platform. I put all the bugs, features request here that still alive described below-

1. As android one, we can't received regular monthly security updates. In the month of November, we are on September security patch.

2. Also we can't receive pie update timely as their promises. They released a notification of pie update before 10 days ago. But now there is no one get the update.

3. Camera is the normal one with less features but they denied to add useful features like slow motion, time lapse, EIS, spot color, touch anywhere to capture etc.

5. Face lock is missing.

7. Automatic speaker on when calling someone. When I talk with someone, automatically speaker on after sometimes. Its irritating to talk with the device.

8. Dual volte missing till now.

9. No option to hide notch. Also there are no 3rd party apps that compatible with the device.

Only giving customers to fake assurance to sell device. Please care for customers...

Hey bro ,did you upgrade to pie yet? . I think most of them received the update today .But i higly doubt these bugs would be addressed in it :( 

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Options

112 Posts

10-15-2018

India

264 Signins

5313 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2018-11-27, 1:56 AM

wrote:

wrote:

1. As android one, we can't received regular monthly security updates. In the month of November, we are on September security patch.

2. Also we can't receive pie update timely as their promises. They released a notification of pie update before 10 days ago. But now there is no one get the update.

3. Camera is the normal one with less features but they denied to add useful features like slow motion, time lapse, EIS, spot color, touch anywhere to capture etc.

5. Face lock is missing.

8. Dual volte missing till now.

Hey bro ,did you upgrade to pie yet? . I think most of them received the update today .But i higly doubt these bugs would be addressed in it :( 

No, currently I have not tested pie.

Options

112 Posts

10-15-2018

India

264 Signins

5313 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2018-11-27, 6:48 AM

Moto Admin can lock this thread. Thanks..

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms