Options

1 Posts

11-06-2019

NP

7 Signins

29 Page Views

• Views: 29
  • Message 1 of 2

About screen recording with internal audio.

2019-12-21, 10:34 AM

So I tried various apps to record my gameplay, but the internal audio recording is not available due to some android policy. Do we have any way to record internal audio wihtout rooting the device.

I hope the motorola develops itsnown system app to record the screen with internal audio as other pjones like xiomi have .

Options

1588 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

279 Signins

17139 Page Views

• Views: 17139
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: About screen recording with internal audio.

2019-12-26, 9:17 AM

wrote:

So I tried various apps to record my gameplay, but the internal audio recording is not available due to some android policy. Do we have any way to record internal audio wihtout rooting the device.

I hope the motorola develops itsnown system app to record the screen with internal audio as other pjones like xiomi have .

Hi Sonang,

Thanks for posting! We do not have a recommendation for any 3rd party app as we have tested. 

I would request if any of the users have any recommendations, kindly let us know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save