Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Shibi_98
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,330
Message 1 of 64

Airtel VoLTE not Working in Roaming, Moto One Power

Airtel VoLTE services are not working while in Roaming but works fine when in home network, Contacted customer care and found everything is fine on their side. Please solve this issue

mohitanchalia
Punch Card
Views: 1,141
Message 2 of 64

Re: Airtel VoLTE not Working in Roaming, Moto One Power

I have the exact same issue when roaming.

Not getting incoming calls either. The caller is told that my phone is out of network coverage area.

Have even replaced my sim but calls in roaming (incoming/outgoing) work fine only in 2G/3G mode for me. 

Have you been able to find a workaround?

DJ33
Punch Card
Views: 859
Message 3 of 64

Volte not working!

Airtel VoLTE services are not working while in Roaming but works fine when in home network in Moto One Power, Contacted customer care and found everything is fine on their side. Please solve this issue.

Other smartphones support Airtel Volte on roaming.

DJ33
Punch Card
Views: 1,115
Message 4 of 64

I have the same issue.

@Shibi_98 wrote:

Airtel VoLTE services are not working while in Roaming but works fine when in home network, Contacted customer care and found everything is fine on their side. Please solve this issue

Former Employee
Views: 1,111
Message 5 of 64

Hi,

Thank you for reporting, please be advised that this is carrier related issue. May I know what did the network team say about this? Did you make sure about the roaming activated properly on your device by your respective carrier? Does your other SIM network work fine?

Do let us know if you have any questions? 

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
mohitanchalia
Punch Card
Views: 1,105
Message 6 of 64

When contacted carrier support they made me try the SIM in my alternate samsung device and I was able to get VoLTE as well as incoming calls on it. So it's definitely not a carrier issue.

So far, I have reset the APN, network settings and have even got a new SIM card. But the issue still persists.

The phone rings for incoming calls only when on 3G/2G. So using in 3G mode since then.

DJ33
Punch Card
Views: 1,102
Message 7 of 64

@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for reporting, please be advised that this is carrier related issue. May I know what did the network team say about this? Did you make sure about the roaming activated properly on your device by your respective carrier? Does your other SIM network work fine?

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

Yes, I contacted Airtel customer care executives via phone call and on Twitter. They said everything is fine from there side.

Yes my roaming and Volte is properly activated.

Checked with Jio Volte in roaming and it is working.

Actually Airtel Volte is working in home network but doesn't while roaming in Moto One Power. On other devices, it works while roaming.

DJ33
Punch Card
Views: 1,052
Message 8 of 64

Any update or you need more info??

I saw in this community, many are talking about network issues.

@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

Hi,

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

Shibi_98
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,049
Message 9 of 64

No, not yet! I noticed the IMS service is not getting registered while in roaming and is getting registered while in home network, a minor software update would fix this!

Shibi_98
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,040
Message 10 of 64

Hi, the problem is not with the network carrier provider, the problem is with the handset, where the IMS is not getting registered while in roaming, since Jio uses LTE whereas Airtel uses 4G, which are not the same. A minor software update would solve the issue!

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors