Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 2,957
Message 1 of 48

Airtel,Vodafone and Idea volte update

Dear team we need airtel, Vodafone and idea volte patch.

reddevil08
Punch Card
Views: 2,920
Message 2 of 48

Re: Airtel,Vodafone and Idea volte update

Airtel VoLTE works for me on this device

ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 2,861
Message 3 of 48

What about Vodafone and Idea?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,696
Message 4 of 48

@ksalokya wrote:

What about Vodafone and Idea?

What do you mean by "provide a patch?" Are you having issues, and if so, please describe them.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
reddevil08
Punch Card
Views: 2,681
Message 5 of 48

He means the patch to enable VoLTE on Vodafone and Idea networks in India.

Personally, I'm currently using Airtel network in India and initially after I set up the phone, I had the option to enable VoLTE in settings but turning it on/off did nothing. I put in a Jio sim and instantly I had VoLTE activated. There is even a statusbar icon to show that VoLTE is working.

So I had to contact Airtel customer support and they did a backend network reset for my number. Now I have the VoLTE statusbar icon for Airtel as well and VoLTE is working without any issues.

ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 2,674
Message 6 of 48

Try for idea and Vodafone

reddevil08
Punch Card
Views: 2,668
Message 7 of 48

Don't have Idea and Vodafone SIM, so can't try that

smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 2,639
Message 8 of 48

@reddevil08 wrote:

Personally, I'm currently using Airtel network in India and initially after I set up the phone, I had the option to enable VoLTE in settings but turning it on/off did nothing. I put in a Jio sim and instantly I had VoLTE activated. There is even a statusbar icon to show that VoLTE is working.

So I had to contact Airtel customer support and they did a backend network reset for my number. Now I have the VoLTE statusbar icon for Airtel as well and VoLTE is working without any issues.

AirTel responded to me via twitter that One Power still does not support VoLTE from airtel! :/
My area has VoLTE services from them but the toggle seems to do nothing! Smiley Sad

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,635
Message 9 of 48

@smyaknti wrote:

@reddevil08 wrote:

AirTel responded to me via twitter that One Power still does not support VoLTE from airtel! :/
My area has VoLTE services from them but the toggle seems to do nothing! Smiley Sad

I'm sorry to hear that. To the best of my knowledge, VoLTE is supported on all three networks. However, Airtel's official certification can take a few weeks after launch. I would expect it to work. 

If it is not working, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 2,632
Message 10 of 48

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@smyaknti wrote:

@reddevil08 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. To the best of my knowledge, VoLTE is supported on all three networks. However, Airtel's official certification can take a few weeks after launch. I would expect it to work. 

If it is not working, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

I just did. Sorry about that, I didn't update my device there. I have updated my serial number as well. Please assist. Thanks Smiley Sad

Top Kudoed Authors