Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reddevil08
Punch Card
Views: 1,354
Message 11 of 53

Re: Airtel,Vodafone and Idea volte update

You should call Airtel customer service and tell them that you have another device from their list of supported devices.
My primary device is an iPhone X and VoLTE was not working on that as well. So I told them that VoLTE is not working on the iPhone and as it is a supported device, they did a manual network reset and VoLTE started working on both iPhone and Motorola One Power.

smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 1,348
Message 12 of 53

@reddevil08 wrote:
You should call them and tell them that you have another device from their list of supported devices.
My primary device is an iPhone X and VoLTE was not working on that as well. So I told them that VoLTE is not working on the iPhone and as it is a supported device, they did a manual network reset and VoLTE started working on both iPhone and Motorola One Power.

I mailed them a while ago. I am not in dire need of VoLTE but as this device has a massive battery, I can use it for more clear voice calls while on the go. Even 3G Voice calls are crisp and the noise reduction is great. I used it inside a metro tunnel and the other person couldn't even tell I was in a loud environment! Smiley Tongue
Uhh, I have my Mom's device which is a samsung one and it supports! Should probably try that trick if it does not come officially! Smiley Tongue

ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 1,287
Message 13 of 53

This is the problem.

smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 1,276
Message 14 of 53

@ksalokya wrote:

This is the problem.

Update to my last post: I now have AirTel VoLTE on my device.

Supports voice calls only. No video call support yet.

desipandit
Punch Card
Views: 1,270
Message 15 of 53

well in my experince the metropolitian cities volte should work for airtel but for small cities they are rolling out volte  

slowly as the agent said.idea has no volte in my area and vodafone is just behind airtel.airtel confirmed that it will complete 

volte process next month as there is beta stages in some area still now

sagar
anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 1,199
Message 16 of 53

i have both airtel and vodafone sim and tried calling thier respective customer care they simply said my phone (moto one power ) does not support VoLTE. 4G is working but VoLTE not working for me on any of the network, except jio

P.S.: i am currently living in new delhi and on other devices VoLTE for both airtel and vodafone works.

@smyaknti wrote:

@ksalokya wrote:

This is the problem.

Update to my last post: I now have AirTel VoLTE on my device.

Supports voice calls only. No video call support yet.

smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 1,186
Message 17 of 53

Try this:

Turn on Airplane Mode

Clear all data and cache of Google Play Services

Reboot

Turn off Airplane Mode

I know that for two people, IMS worked on airtel using this method. May help!

anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 1,159
Message 18 of 53

appriciate the help did what you suggested but doesn't work for me. in the setting it shows advance 4G LTE enabled(which was showing before as well) but in notification bar i still do not see the VoLTE

smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 1,153
Message 19 of 53

@anrgptl wrote:

appriciate the help did what you suggested but doesn't work for me. in the setting it shows advance 4G LTE enabled(which was showing before as well) but in notification bar i still do not see the VoLTE

Send a mail to 121@airtel.in for this issue. As Airtel VoLTE is indeed working

reddevil08
Punch Card
Views: 1,145
Message 20 of 53

@anrgptl wrote:

Sending an email won't help as they will just tell you that the device is not in their list of supported devices.

Call 198(Airtel Complaints) and tell them that VoLTE is not working for you. They can see the device that currently has the Airtel SIM inserted and they'll just tell you that the device is not supported. Tell them that you have other devices from the supported list (name any like iPhone or Galaxy Note) and ask them to perform a network reset for your number.

I did the exact same thing. VoLTE was not working for me on the One Power and my iPhoneX. After the call, it started working on both.

Top Kudoed Authors