Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 1,007
Message 21 of 53

Re: Airtel,Vodafone and Idea volte update

@smyaknti wrote:

@ksalokya wrote:

This is the problem.

Update to my last post: I now have AirTel VoLTE on my device.

Supports voice calls only. No video call support yet.

Hey does the icon on the notification bar show VoLTE or LTE+ . Im using a Jio sim in first sim slot and it only shows LTE+ ,im not sure if its the same thing ?. 

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 1,002
Message 22 of 53

LTE+ is the same as 4G+ and it has nothing to do with VoLTE. Its the indication that your'e device has latched on to multiple 4G towers and supports LTE-Advanced. 

VoLTE will show a phone icon with LTE or 4G written on the top left of it.

Check attachment.

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 998
Message 23 of 53

@smyaknti wrote:

LTE+ is the same as 4G+ and it has nothing to do with VoLTE. Its the indication that your'e device has latched on to multiple 4G towers and supports LTE-Advanced. 

VoLTE will show a phone icon with LTE or 4G written on the top left of it.

Check attachment.

Oh cool ! , mine has a phone icon with LTE .Thanks for the quick reply bud, much appreciated

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 911
Message 24 of 53

unfortunately airtel customer service didn't do any network reset for me they keep insisting my handset doesn't support VoLTE and they litsen nothing else and i even tried using another airtel sim as well as an vodafone sim also but VoLTE doesnt work on any of the network apart from jio. Also i posted same question on flipkart review Q/A section there also no one came forward suggesting VoLTE on airtel or vodafone working instead couple of guys said its not working for them as well.What to do?.. wait and hope that when android Pie comes it starts working?

anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 906
Message 25 of 53

another thing i noticed that when i use jio sim i can see IMS registration status (setting -system -about phone - IMS registration status) as registered but when i use airtel sim it shows not registered 

reddevil08
Punch Card
Views: 900
Message 26 of 53

@anrgptl wrote:

unfortunately airtel customer service didn't do any network reset for me they keep insisting my handset doesn't support VoLTE and they litsen nothing else and i even tried using another airtel sim as well as an vodafone sim also but VoLTE doesnt work on any of the network apart from jio. Also i posted same question on flipkart review Q/A section there also no one came forward suggesting VoLTE on airtel or vodafone working instead couple of guys said its not working for them as well.What to do?.. wait and hope that when android Pie comes it starts working?

If you have another device in your family from their supported list, you could get VoLTE activated on it and then put the SIM back in the One Power, then VoLTE will work in this device as well.

2nd option is to just wait till Airtel updates the list of supported devices.

anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 894
Message 27 of 53

thank you @reddevil08 for quick reply i will try option 1 when i get a chance will update if it works

ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 810
Message 28 of 53

Still no update regarding Airtel and Vodafone volte?

anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 786
Message 29 of 53

since i live alone it was difficult to get hold of another device but i got hold of  moto E4 plus (for limited time ) but in that device also VoLTE was not working (on airtels website moto e4 plus is shown as VoLTE supported device ) , then i tried calling customer care while sim inserted in moto e4 plus but due to some reason airtel's customer care line was getting disconnected i will update next when i can get customer care to pickup while sim being inserted in moto E4 plus

ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 761
Message 30 of 53

Still unable to use Airtel volte. Please reply otherwise I going to start a new thread.
Top Kudoed Authors