Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 2,016
Message 31 of 53

Re: Airtel,Vodafone and Idea volte update

Still unable to use airtel volte on my device.On their official site, there is no information regarding volte support for Moto one power.Please help otherwise I will start new thread.

desipandit
Punch Card
Views: 1,989
Message 32 of 53

today my airtel volte started working automatically.this means that volte is working in the phone but it is working randomly

sagar
smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 1,982
Message 33 of 53

Same! Airtel still says VoLTE is not enabled in my device! Smiley Tongue

desipandit
Punch Card
Views: 1,979
Message 34 of 53

soon you wil get volte too.they are trying hard it is automatically activated nothing you can do 

sagar
anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 1,930
Message 35 of 53

well as it seems there is something wrong with both of my airtel and vodafone sim(they both are lebeled 4G) because when i got one of my friend's sim volte worked on moto one power with both airtel and voda (one at once ,since dual volte is not yet supported) so now i am confused , are there two type of 4G sim as well LTE and VoLTE? any one any idea 

p.s : their customer cares are useless i called them from my airtel sim on my friends mi a2 they couldn't explain why one sim was showing VoLTE while other was not while being on the same device 

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 1,919
Message 36 of 53

@anrgptl wrote:

well as it seems there is something wrong with both of my airtel and vodafone sim(they both are lebeled 4G) because when i got one of my friend's sim volte worked on moto one power with both airtel and voda (one at once ,since dual volte is not yet supported) so now i am confused , are there two type of 4G sim as well LTE and VoLTE? any one any idea 

p.s : their customer cares are useless i called them from my airtel sim on my friends mi a2 they couldn't explain why one sim was showing VoLTE while other was not while being on the same device 

How old is the simcard you are using? . I used to use a 2yr old Airtel Sim on a 2018 model volte supported phone and it wasn't working their customer care said it's my phone issue . So I tried on my friend's volte supported phone and still nothing. I went and paid them for a duplicate sim and volte started working on new sim since then ,not really sure about Vodafone though cos I never owned a Vodafone Sim till date . So I'm guessing it's a Sim thing🤷‍♂️. Btw did you try ur SIMs in your friend's phone? ,If not try and check .

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 1,910
Message 37 of 53

yeah mine is about a year old as well 

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 1,900
Message 38 of 53

@anrgptl wrote:

yeah mine is about a year old as well 

Btw did you try ur SIMs in your friend's phone? ,If not try and check . If volte is not working for ur sim on your friend's phone as well then it could be the sim issue and you can put a request for a duplicate sim .👍

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 1,888
Message 39 of 53

ofcourse i tried both my airtel and voda sim on my friend's handset niether worked on any of the device while my friend's both sim worked on both the devices

and yeah i am going to try to get duplicate sim now will update if that works

ksalokya
Punch Card
Views: 1,875
Message 40 of 53

Thanks for the info. It was some carrier problem. Volte is working!

Top Kudoed Authors