Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aj119
Blue Screen Again
Views: 867
Message 41 of 53

Re: Airtel,Vodafone and Idea volte update

I am using Vodafone 4G sim in Moto one power phone but I am not able to call anyone as well as not able to receive call on my number since I have purchased this phone. I have even replace my sim but still facing the same issues. Kindly help me out to rectify this problem

Aj119
Blue Screen Again
Views: 867
Message 42 of 53

I am using Vodafone 4G sim in Moto one power phone but I am not able to call anyone as well as not able to receive call on my number since I have purchased this phone. I have even replace my sim but still facing the same issues. Kindly help me out to rectify this problem

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 843
Message 43 of 53

@Aj119 wrote:

Hey buddy , Im assuming you have the vodafone sim in the primary slot?. One of my friend had similar issue with his MOP he was using an airtel and aircel sim and airtel was in second slot and 4g wasnt really working it just kept saying no simcard or something like that . He swapped the sim slots and it started working ,now when he uses airtel in second slot it still works fine . Im not sure if its just a mere coincidence or if thats how its supposed to work but give it a try if its still not working try your vodafone sim in another 4g phone(may be friend's or family member's and check ).

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Santanu75
What's DOS?
Views: 710
Message 44 of 53

Friends, nothing is wrong with your handset or 4g simcard. Volte needs a separate access point which is required for converting packet switching calls to circuit switched call. This access point needs to be cinfigucon on server side, not in your handset. They are doing it manually lot by lot. If you take a new Airtel sim it is preactivated & will start working in volte mode within 2-7 days. So it will take time but eventually you will get it. I confirmed this information from Airtel technical team not from front end customer care personnel who knows nothing. So till they reach you, have patience like me. I am using Lenovo P2 & not getting volte with Airtel sim although I get volte using Jio. Btw, there is no bypass trick as described in YouTube.

Motoonepower
Fanfold Paper
Views: 640
Message 45 of 53

Screenshot_20190105-174518.png

Vodafone volte still not working moto one power moto try to fix on official vodVodaf website they are saying volte will not be working for moto one power

smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 591
Message 46 of 53

Motorola possibly has the APNs programmed in already. Try to get a VoLTE connection going on your simcard using some other device which has working Vodafone VoLTE and pop the SIM back into the Moto One Power. Possibly the device then can register to IMS. Airtel VoLTE works fine for me though. Airtel told me that it was a carrier side issue and they had to certify devices for VoLTE to work. 

P.S. Aitel's site still does not list VoLTE but I am using it since late October. 

@Motoonepower Vodafone volte still not working moto one power moto try to fix on official vodVodaf website they are saying volte will not be working for moto one power

sree295
Paper Tape
Views: 467
Message 47 of 53

Hey Matt, I even have a Moto One power device and I have been complaining about the issue with Vodafone and Airtel support team from the past 3 weeks but still no use. I don't know, it feels like I am still holding a 4G device but not VOLTE supported.

sree295
Paper Tape
Views: 467
Message 48 of 53

VOLTE not working for Voda and Airtel even on my One Power
prakhar_udr
Paper Tape
Views: 350
Message 49 of 53

doesn't support Airtel VoLTE

Despite being latest release from motorola, Moto One Power doesn't support Airtel VoLTE in India. 

This is very disappointing to me.

PFA the screenshot of Airtel VoLTE compatible devices from Airtel official website.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 345
Message 50 of 53

Re: doesn't support Airtel VoLTE

@prakhar_udr wrote:

Despite being latest release from motorola, Moto One Power doesn't support Airtel VoLTE in India. 

This is very disappointing to me.

PFA the screenshot of Airtel VoLTE compatible devices from Airtel official website.

Moved to existing thread. Please search and use existing threads before starting new ones. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors